Nice Jerk(TAB) & Verbhertz --- "Mind Right" --- Drop links and panties.

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by TAB, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAB

TAB Model

test
  2. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

test
  3. TAB

TAB Model

test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

liking this beat of the bat......First cat.....flow is nice, feeling the style......mixing could be better sound like you not meshing with the beat well, Yeah this shit is hot, seems like the style is working but could use a bit more polishing up but it's deff dope........Hook is nice......second cat.....flow not as polished as the first cat, kinda speed up to fit more words into the bar.....should work on that more, otherwise pretty good verse...

All around dope track, just needs a layer of polish and it'll be on point.....
    test
  5. TAB

TAB Model

test
  6. Keh Mak

Keh Mak New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13512655#post13512655
    my link^

beats fuckin ill...ur voice is ill...likin the sped up ish that the begining of ur lines...sounds dope...nice verse..yeh i woulldn't really call the hook singing...sounds nice tho....2nd dudes a little harder to understand...more doubles on his voice...im likin a few linnes in there, ur message is a lot clearer as to what ur trying to get at...."getting ur mind right" pretty typical song, ha thats like a song called "keein it real" ha but yalls did it good
    test
  7. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

Nice beat im definatley feeling this shyt...
    wooo0o0 tab u ripping i like the flow its nice... mic presence can be wored on but im feeling the lyrics.. the quality needs to be up'd like crazy i think thats u only fault.. the hook is nite MY MIND RITE MY SITEEEEE MY SITEEEEE lol... the other dude sounds like zeyeon but he not bad.. i like his shyt too..

good work yall
    test
  8. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

this is a pretty ill cut here - i cant really pick apart the production, I'm on lofi and while shit might not sound proper - you CANNOT judge by lofi - flows are soundin pretty good (first cat superior to the second, although second emcee pretty ill - and i agree with complex about soundin like zeyeon) hooks soundin tight, possibly the hilight of the track

not a bad cut no doubt

holla back homies!

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979208
    test
  9. TAB

TAB Model

^^^^

i'll get at those links in a few
    test
  10. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

link me to some zeyeon tracks...

and i'll get all of the links as well when i get back from class.
    test
  11. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

test
  12. TAB

TAB Model

test
  13. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

listening

the beat is some mellow shit..i like that..

1st dude is nice..reminds me of some old outkast fast shit..but it rides with the beat..you got some nice lines in there..really ill song definately feeling this...

chorus...ill..i like it alot..

2nd dude..verse is ok..ya flow isnt as good as the 1st dude but ya lyrics is a lil better..but u gotta work on the flow a lil ..sounds like u rushing..but this is still good

overall a good song im definately feelign this

8/10

return the love

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979345
    test
  14. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

i'll get that in a minute
    test
  15. TAB

TAB Model

thanks to the few that have left some feedback...

i'm about to eat some cup of noodles, then i'll check out the links

the music better be fucking good because it's hot as hell here in Brooklyn and the last thing I need right now is to fill my ears with frequencies of wackness
    test
  16. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

lmao

up to the top like suicide jumpers
    test
  17. Erattic

Erattic New Member

happy 420 homes.... haha

listenen.... beat is real underground... flow is cool... its ighht ionn how i feel about ur oice.. tho... this sounds real alternative shit... its cool... hook is pretty cool man... production could be upped but im liken the concept of it

2nd dude... flow is pretty cool... delivery is iight feelen it.. lyrics are pretty sick..

cool underground shit guys
    test
  18. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

returning the feed...
    aiight beats crack...1st dood I like ya voice and delivery alot digging the double time spitting alot content is ill energy is dope on ya verses production is on point as well I can tell U put alot of time in this ans it shows; I respect that...2nd dood energy not as good as first dood content is ill ok voice ok delivery production is decent flow could be betta IMO...this was a dope collab...nice guys hook was dope too
    test
  19. Unexpected

Unexpected New Member

Yeah im feelin the beat... got me into the track from the get ... wasnt expecting for you to come into the track spittin that fast... First verse is a lot clearer then the second.... Second isnt as good cause he forces some lines average but i like the first best.. The hook isnt really singing but im feelin it...

Keep it movin
    test
  20. TAB

TAB Model

lol seems like we have a 3rd cat on this song that we don't know about.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.