"Nice Girls"

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Konscious, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I use 'masculine' and 'feminine' sides because they are the most general defined terms of gendered behaviour. When it comes to gender I acknowledge the role playing, the games, and the constructs which can often have a restricting effect, i.e. too masculine, too feminine. I try and liberate myself by accepting that two sides of a biology came together to create me, but even then I often dont pay too much attention. You remind me of the people who call other guys pussys for writing poetry etc. I just smile and go merrily on my way.

Oprah? haha

before you lump all feminist literature together as propaganda, perhaps you should actually read some. that way you wouldnt offer blinkered gender analysis, like below.

There have been many sociological studies which have proven that social forces shape gendered behaviour much more than biology. See Margaret Mead and the new guinea children study for example. Speaking of antedotes, perhaps you should pick up 'introduction to classical and contemporary readings in sociology' by Mike Marsh, that way you wouldnt appear so ignorant in these matters.

certainly not because they are puffin the la. Your logic is appauling, even in jest.
    test
  2. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

lol that kinda sounds like my current girl right now... odd
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.