"Nice Girls"

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Konscious, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

What's your plight?

Every few months or so, we usually get a "nice guy" thread in here, lamenting their misfortunes with women... and it makes me wonder how the nice girls are doing. What's it like for you? For those who are actually nice, of course... naughty girls need not respond... hehe
    test
  2. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

It fuuuuuuuuuckin sucks! haha.. Sorry I HAD to get that off my chest. This week has made that statement incredibly true for me.. so now I'm back to patiently waiting/looking for a guy worth my time that can actually appreciate me. In the meantime I've got my girls and at this point thats all I want.
    test
  3. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

I know what constitutes the typical "lonely nice guy" ( probably because I'm one of them), but I'm not sure what constitutes such a label for women, because they usually aren't the ones doing the pursuing.

Somebody break it down for me...

Mist?
    test
  4. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

I'm a nice girl, and I found a nice guy, so life is pretty good. =)
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Hey Misty! I've always known you were nice.

So what's it like living on the west coast? It's very different from VA, right?
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I'm sure nice girls have it rough, too... even if they're the ones gettin' picked up... because who's to say once the guy finds out that she's nice that he won't dump her?
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I thought nice girls only liked bad boys.
    test
  8. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

im a very knowledgeable...man..thats why they call me ''VKM'
    test
  9. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

I'd like a definition of "nice girl" as well...

I know in my family/circle the definition of a nice girl is one who keeps her legs closed and saves herself for marriage.

That, I definitely have not done.
    test
  10. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^Yeah, I know... I liked you better when you were still a virgin, too... you're still cool peeps, though.

I don't have a definition for "nice girl"... however, I don't think it's just about keeping your legs closed... because there are some mean ass chicks who don't fuck, too... I think "nice girls" might be a lot like "nice guys"... emotional, kind, considerate, thoughtful and sometimes too accommodating.
    test
  11. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Damnit, I still don't know who you are.. lol I lived west coast before VA, its beautiful here.. I do miss the east coast sometimes, like when I want to go to a concert. haha.

Nice girl, at least around here, is a girl that is kind, caring, approachable, isn't looking for a wallet to get into, doesn't sleep around, generally independent, and stable in her own life..

Ignorant you were on point with nice girls being picked up. Everybody wants a nice girl hypothetically.. know what I mean?
    test
  12. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

im a naughty girl. better keep my comments to myself LoL
    test
  13. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

It's me, girl... now you know.
    test
  14. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Mmmmmm... no. Bad boys make bad boyfriends.
    test
  15. SapphireWine

SapphireWine staring at the sun

I thought you said nice guys were wimps?
    test
  16. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

What do you mean??? I didn't change. I kind of did. Okay, yeah...I was a little wild for a hot second, but thank GOD I have matured.

Going by your definition...I'm still a nice girl =op

I have to say that I have faired pretty well. I've had some folks walk/try to walk over me and I've learned lessons from all of that. What hasn't killed me has definitely made me stronger. Plus (bonus!) I'm very happy now in my relationship and he's a nice guy!
    test
  17. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I did?

I was being tongue-in-cheek... or I might've been distinguishing real nice guys from guys who are wimps when relating to women... those guys tend to give themselves the "nice guy" label and cry about not being successful with women... there's a difference.
    test
  18. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

That's great... I mean, you were a kid when I met you, so I guess it's only natural for you to grow up and change... I just miss that old whimsical, inquisitive, pure Sagacious Infant... not that sex made you dirty, but you just developed a different attitude.
    test
  19. SapphireWine

SapphireWine staring at the sun

hmm, You were quite adamant.

Now I'm confused. I had you pegged as this guy who thought he had to be an asshole to women to get his way.

On nice girls: I don't think there is a female equivalent for the nice guy. A nice girl, if she does indeed exist, would be a girl who does not involve herself in the 'bad' things expected of girls -gossip, using men, being a tease, playing games, etc.
    test
  20. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Sometimes, I do grab my nuts and get beside myself... it all depends on what day you talk to me... and then I mix satire (tongue-in-cheekness) with the unadulterated truth. You just have to be able to figure it out and pick out what you find relevant and important.

As for relationships, it all depends on your goals... because you might have to act a certain way in order to get what you want... however, how do you get what you need? That is the question.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.