"Niccas didn't come to rob TUPAC, they came to DISCIPLINE him"- Jimmy Henchmen (VIBE)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Howard SinClair, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedCageman

RedCageman New Member

Yea thats the story i heard. But Pac himself said they wanted to talk his jewels, his other •••••z hit the floor, and Pac wasn't bout to give up his shit, guess he went for his strap and shot himself....shit if i'm tryna rob some •••••, and i hear gun shots that ain't mine i'm a pop off too. So they shot him 4 times, 2 through the head if i'm not mistaken (i might be)
    test
  2. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

^^The way the Detectives explained it on the news in 96 was...

They approached tupac to rob him...instead of following the robbers instructions tupac reached for his Pistol that was in his belt...while trying to pull the Gun the gun went off and shot down and thats when he was shot in the nutz..it didnt actualy hit his Nut it was a flesh wound hit Nothing but skin...after the shot rang out the robbers paniced and shot tupac multiple times and ran off....

thats how tha shit went according to the NYPD.......
    tupac claimed it was false and he did not shoot himself
    but who would admitt that shot themselfs in the nutz?

Pac was a Crazy man yo,
    instead of giving in he was gonna try and handle his
    thats gangsta...

and after he was shot 4 times..once in the nutz and head..he asked someone to roll him a blunt?.......thats gangsta
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

hahaha damn i aint know pac shot his own self hahahah
    but pac said he aint pull da strap, he said he went fo his gunz but thats when they popped him. but ya neva kno, dont believe everything ya ears and eyes behold.

pac had a plot to get richa..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.