"Niccas didn't come to rob TUPAC, they came to DISCIPLINE him"- Jimmy Henchmen (VIBE)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Howard SinClair, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howard SinClair

Howard SinClair New Member

taken from the latest VIBE MAGAZINE ISSUE (Dec 2005)

Embittered by the shooting and his conviction, Tupac continued his "jihad" against the East Coast hip hop scene from behind bars and put Henchmen in his crossharis, telling friends, Interscope execs, and fellow prisoners at upstate N.Y's Clinton Correctional Facility that Henchmen was involved with the ambush.

"I called him and said ..Yo, stop putting my name in this bull****!" Henchmen says..."He was getting me upset man, trying to sensationilize his bull****".

Henchmen always has denied any involvment in the Quad shooting, he also questions Shakur's account of the assault , suggesting that the rappers gunshot wounds may have been self-inflicted.

"Tupac went for his gun and shot himself, and it all makes sense to me because if you got shot five times, while laying down, you wouldn't do all that running around like he was doing in the studio." says Henchmen

"Later on i heard that the gun went off, and he got the shyt beat out of him and was gun butted"

A few weeks later, Henchmen confronted Tupac backstage at D'angelo and Groove Theory show at the L.A House of Blues..."The Whole Death Row clique was up in there, and i remember going to him..I had some Crip dudes with me...and I said , "Dude, you gotta stop telling people that shyt" Henchemen recalls.

"For real nicca, I don't give a **** , it could go down right now!, why you blaming Puffy and Biggie? Them niccas ain't got nothing to do with this...Nobody came to rob you, they came to discipline you, that's what happened!"
    test
  2. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

shut The Fuck Up, No One Gives A Shit Bout Ya Wack Threads
    test
  3. Akkount

Akkount not an alias

^^^every thread is better than your threads. make a new one. here'sa sugestion :

krs-1 > nelly.
    test
  4. Howard SinClair

Howard SinClair New Member

damn redmaster tha fucka wrong wit you????

this is class A thread man
    test
  5. Authentik1

Authentik1 New Member

red thinks benzino is good...
    test
  6. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

lmao@the thought of a ••••• shootin himself.... FIVE times at that.

fuck outta here.
    test
  7. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

yeah I love how Lil Cease and them are trying to claim this shit now. Fuck Jimmy Henchmen, washed up og.
    test
  8. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

for real, this is a bunch of bullshit.....Henchmen gon get his ass served to him for this one......all of the sudden duke had pac shook right?, riiiiiight......I dont know who's more plastic, GAYME or Henchmen......
    test
  9. Spilberg65

Spilberg65 New Member

||
    ||
    \ /
    TRUE stuff...

It's real hard talking shit about pac 8-9 yrs after he's gone...
    test
  10. Matter_of_Fact

Matter_of_Fact Infinite Immortal

hahahaha

yea really, especially considering the fact that he's saying he went backstage with some crips and started poppin' off at Pac and he ain't come back at him?, lol, that's jokes, this ma'fucka's weak for comin' at Pac like that man, especially like y'all were sayin' above him being dead for a bit still, coward, One LOve, Peace

:~!
    test
  11. OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN

OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN ALCATRAZ INC.

the funny thing is he said the whole DR camp was in there .. and the nygga actin as if it was peaceful

thats a shot at suge if thats the case cause that nygga hang ppl off balconys and shyt
    test
  12. KelvinMcSnoogin

Jimmy Henchmen is fucken crazy. No way did he just walk back there and say that with everyone there. If he did then he is leaving out the part of the story of when Pac or multiple people went upside his head once he said what he said.

Fuck Jimmy Henchmen

"Promised a payback to Jimmy Henchmen in due time. I know you bitch nigg az is listening, the world is mine."
    test
  13. vandalism

vandalism the king

lol @ him acting like the whole episode was in retaliation for what Pac said about him... he probably had nothin to do with it...
    test
  14. vandalism

vandalism the king

also, what the fuck is he talkin about, sayin Pac shot himself?

how retarded would you have to be to 'go for your gun' and shoot yourself 5 times?
    test
  15. sardo

sardo THE ILLEST

SOMEBODY TELL ME WHO THIS Jimmy Henchmen GUY IS.
    test
  16. KelvinMcSnoogin

yeah, pretty stupid huh? Lil Cease is the first person to claim this. He said Pac went for his gun and shot himself once in the dick and then the dudes shot him twice, so he only got shot 3 times. Fuck Lil Cease and Jimmy Henchman.
    test
  17. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

Tupac did shot himself once

Tupac shot himself in the nuts when going for his gun,
    thats common fact

but the other 4 bullets he took came from the BMF dudes

and tupac wasnt getting robbed
    test
  18. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

sometimes i think pac set it up to not go to jail, pac had a plot boi, but i dunno, it prolly wuz real jus like in 96, rip to the realest
    test
  19. KelvinMcSnoogin

how is that a common fact? never heard of that bs till cease said it. I cant believe Henchmen had the nerve to say he had pac shook, and now Game, a westcoast dude, is fucking with him.
    test
  20. Detroit_AllDay

Detroit_AllDay New Member

hENCHMEN HAS HIS OWN MOUTH GAME HAS HIS OWN MOUTH STFU U ACT LIKE GAME AGREE WIT EVERYTHING DUDE SAY........
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.