NHL all star weekend

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Sir Bustalot, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

this shits almost a joke. I want to see real NHL games... theres not even football games to get a good dose of sports over this weekend.

yeah the skills competition is great to watch... but thats it. The All star game is boring and bad hockey, no hitting, fighting, slap shots, and is basically a snoozefest with the score always ending at 11-9 or 13-12.... any hocky fan knows that after a few goals, unless your teams goalie is stopping everything is bad hockey... Even if your team wins, a game where the score is high but close (eg. 7-5) you cant say your team played well. A well played game keeps the other team off the board, unless your goalie just sucks and doesnt deserve the position in the nhl....

the "fantasy" draft was horrible and embarrassing. Fans screaming "leafs suck" (which the do suck) every 30 seconds got annoying specially cuz each time they essesntially interrupted the draft...got old quick, and even the players think that its awkward and unpleasant.

id honestly rather see my team play 2 games over the weekend than watch any of the all star weekend... But that being said, the skills competition is still fun to watch.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ah fuck, even parts of the skills comp was turned lame
    i remember when it was taken serious

sad day for the NHL superstars...

now today is the snoozefest game....

cant wait for the season to get started again
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.