NFL Picks...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by djm13, Sep 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

in case you people havent notice, as of late, defense has been the deciding factor in the past several superbowls, so all this offense talk dont mean jack, i thought yall would know
    test
  2. djm13

djm13 New Member

my mistake, i read it as the ravens beat them in the wildcard last year which brought me to the conclusion that you knew nothing and were not worth a response...but now that i re-read it yeah you are close to right....

but....

the giants are a totally different team from the super bowl against the ravens THREE years ago...

yeah, they lost to the niners last year but not because of the offense...and the defense's problem was lack of depth on the d-line and jason sehorn playing cornerback...they added tons of depth on the d-line and dropped sehorn

last year means shit in the nfl, you should know that if you really watch the nfl....the fact remains that just because they lost last year it does not mean they will this year

the eagles lost the last two years in the playoffs so should they not play either? does this mean the bucs will win it again despite the fact that no one is repeating as of late?

your thought is there, you just need to rethink your logic...
    test
  3. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

actually you're all wrong! i think the Panthers and Patriots will play in the 2004 Superbowl, with the Patriots winning 32-29... and next year i think the Eagles will play the Patriots, with the Patriots winning 24-21... then the next year i think the Pittsburgh Steelers will beat the Seahawks 21-10... oh im not done yet... the next year i see the Colts beating the Bears 29-17.. oh and Devin Hester (who hasnt even been drafted yet) will return the opening kickoff for a TD... then next year the Giants will beat the 18-0 Patriots (call it a hunch).. ill follow that up with the Steelers beating the Cardinals (farfetched, i know)... then ill say the Colts vs Saints (idk who will win tho)
    test
  4. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

But did you really search for a 7 year old thread though?
    test
  5. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

na it was on the 2nd to last page... thought it was funny to see their predictions were wayyyyyyy off .... 'todd pinkston having a monster year' lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.