NFL Picks...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by djm13, Sep 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djm13

djm13 New Member

who's doing that shit?

basically i made this thread to let everyone know now, that the giants will win it all this year...that offense is ridiculous...the main question is, who do the giants beat in the super bowl?
    test
  2. LYFE-LINE

LYFE-LINE New Member

Stlouis Rams Owns You This Year
    test
  3. .:ILLiterit:.

.:ILLiterit:. New Member

yo

probably not this year, even though that would be wicked awesome, but the Cowboys are gonna take it all and some, and then some more...
    test
  4. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

cowboys? [funny] [funny]
    test
  5. Tha Real Explicit

Tha Real Explicit type ill

giants offense wont beat the bucs defense still.. and im a fan of neither..

and no not because of what they did to oakland, because bucs have gruden and he knos the offense of the raiders, thats why they got destroyed to badly.. and hes a better coach.

but the eagles had a nice offense, better then the giants this year id SO FAR BET.. maybe that'll change after i see them start getting into it.. but for now id say nahh giants wont win it all.
    test
  6. CypherA

CypherA Member

Redskins all the way
    test
  7. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

Raiders..
    test
  8. Sahtyrickal

Sahtyrickal New Member

if kobes not convicted, i like the lakers
    test
  9. knowmad

knowmad New Member

lol.. actually, basketball is the best sport to bet on.
    test
  10. DaMayor

DaMayor Future of Hip-Hop

PHILLY EAGLES IS GONNA TAKE IT!

Donovan McNabb to Todd Pinkston!!!!!!!!!

Correll Buckhalter will come back 100% and rip shit up with the running game, and our D-Backs can't be beat.
    test
  11. djm13

djm13 New Member

first off, the rams don't have the secondary to contain the giants offense this week...

the eagles have a better offense than the giants???????

that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard...outside of donovan the e-girls got nothing on o....

to the man that said basketball is the best sport to bet on...i guess you've never bet on pro or college football....

and the eagles d-backs are nice, i won't lie, but the giants got a pair of corners that are pretty shutdown themselves...

and out receivers are far superior
    test
  12. DaMayor

Sorry dawg, but Eagles have a way better offense.

We got the BEST QB(McNabb) in the Leauge, we got a great fullback in Jon Ritchie, we got 2 very good runningbacks in Correll Buckhalter and Duce Staley , we have one of the best TE's in Chad Lewis, then we got 3 good WR's. Todd Pinkston(Who will in my opinion have a monster season), James Thrash(Underrated), and Freddie Mitchell(good end up being very good). Don't forget our O-Line we have problay the best blocking Center in the NFL(Hank Fraley), and very good Tackles.

Our defence is WAYYYYY better then the Giants. Sure we lost Hugh Douglas, but down the stretch what did he do for us? Nothing really, he's getting older to. Plus we got someone who could end up being much better then Hugh Douglas ever was(Jerome McDougle).
    test
  13. djm13

djm13 New Member

now for the real breakdown of the eagles offense...

McNabb ONE OF the best qb's in the league--this is true

Duce Staley--an average back, who has average speed and average power, he's injury prone and really only had 1 good season

Buckhalter--unproven and coming off of a big injury...the eagles themselves have showed no confidence in him at all

3 good wr's?--todd pinkston could be disguised as the towel boy and no one would notice...not to mention that he's never been productive since entering the league...your prediction thta he will have a MONSTER season is unfounded and actually hilarious

freddie mitchell had 100 total yards receiving last year...yeah man that's solid...and he played in every game so don't tell me he was hurt

thrash is underrated? when's the last time someone underrated a supposed #1 reciever who caught for just over 600 yards in a full season..??

chad lewis is on the downslide, which is why the eagles drafted a te...

Your dillusional if you think Hank Fraley is the best center in the game...

John Runyan gets abused by strahan every time they play...
    your line is solid but don't overestimate them

and as for douglas he did NOT fall off at the end of last season, you just made that shit up, you lost your teams leading sack artist and think some rookie will fill in for the 12-14 sacks he gave you last year?
    the eagles d is still nice...but c'mon man, they have digressed while the giants improved...go position for position on offense and the only spots you win are fullback, quarterback and some of the o-line....and a good or even great qb is no use when he has no targets
    test
  14. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

didnt the giants great offense get stomped by the ravens and eliminated last year from the wild card? i think you should give up on your giants, they had their chance already and blew it.

and basketball is that better sport to bet on, because its easier to pick a potential winner versus football where its a toss up and anyone could win
    test
  15. DoC

DoC New Member

the PACK ... Green Bay son.

Favre is wayyyyyyyy of a better QB than Mcnabb. A veteran that has broken many recievers wrists for his sick passes. Plus the muthafucka plays in the cold like he's walkin through south beach in miami. The only thing that fucks up GB is there defense. We'll see what Mackenzie can pull off. and yeah Gilbert brown is bizzack! holla

I'm also in favor of the Giants. We'll see what they can do with Ron Dayne, Tiki, and Levens.
    test
  16. DaMayor

Glad to see you can admit that.

1 good season? How about 3 over 1000 yard rushing seasons.

That's why they gave him the starting RB role over Duce?

LOL are you stupid? Do you know anything about football? No one noticing Todd Pinkston? That's why he led the eagles in recpitions last year. That's why tons of NFL experts also predict that Todd Pinkston will have a great season also huh? They must be baboons too!

Like I said he will be a decent third WR, I didn't say he is gonna tear shit up. Stop hatin on him, he's just a rookie.

Thrash is clutch. He makes the touchdown catches that are usually game winners.

Still has something left.

Your dillusional if you don't think he isn't the best blocking center in the game.

Huh? Did you even read what I said? I didn't say nothing about Douglas falling off after the end of the season. I said Hugh Douglas didnt really do nothing but put up nice stats, he's getting old anyway. We got Corey Simon and Derrick Burgesss also on are D-Line.

But keep thinkin the Giants are better then Eagles, your the only NFL fan who thinks so. How can you argure with two NFC Championship in a row??? This year we wont just make the NFC championship. We're going all the way.
    test
  17. djm13

djm13 New Member

no..get your facts straight...
    test
  18. djm13

djm13 New Member

1000 yard seasons by running backs are a dime a dozen anymore
    like i said he's a good back, but not great, and the had one big season rushing yardage wise...he fumbles too much and does not run well in short yardage, especially for his size

only because he got hurt if memory serves me correct...but what i meant was that they don't have confidence in him since his big injury, yes they were high on him at one point, be he suffered a big injury and the eagles are obviously not confident he will ever return to form, or duce wouldn't even be on the team

he's a toothpick is my point...and he had under 800 yeards receiving last year, he may have led the easgles in receptions but put him on the giants and he's their 3rd, 4th or 5th receiver at best...and don't always listen to "the experts", of course i haven't heard any of them with such predicitons though

100 yards out of your 3rd wide receiver isn't decent, it's bad, horrible as a matter of fact...and nohe's not a rookie, nor was he last year...he's been a huge disappointment

ok...but youstill lack a #1 WR

lewis has not a whole lot left according to the easgles themselves...

Fraley is solid, but mawai and kreutz are both better

if hugh was on the team he'd be one of yur main points of why the d is so good, and that's a fact right there...admit it, it was a big loss

and those eagles who have made it to two straight nfc championship games(despite your claim, no there are NOT the nfc champs for 2 straight years(or 1 for that matter)) have choked each time and probably saw their window close....in case you were wondering, the giants lead the all-time series 2-0 as far as super bowls go
    test
  19. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

the facts are "straight" you moron.

got stomped by ravens in super bowl two years ago, and lost to the 9ers in last years wild card.

go ahead and come back with another "get your facts straight" response, cuz they amuse me
    test
  20. ZEDD

ZEDD Active Member

Manning is the best qb in the game, he just needs to stop over analyzing things but Mcnabb is top 3

Pinkston is like a buck 20 he has a hard time getting off the line in press coverage and if you watch the games you would know that, he's a mediocre #1 wr

the eagles are a good team tho, they play ugly football but they win games... I think it's going to be an Eagles- Dolphins Superbowl
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.