NFF Season 5 *Payment Deadline 8/12*

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Flic., Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Urb's getting that work this week
    test
  2. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

@Bad Dude

So whattup with that L?

:obamalulz:

From cocky to sub-.500..The life of Urban Tactics.
    test
  3. Bad Dude

Bad Dude Are you bad enough?

*gives this poor man the attention he craves*

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    test
  4. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Urb's been silently lately.

wtf@ Flic's 884 pts against.
    test
  5. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

smfh at Freeman putting up 41 fuckin points
    test
  6. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

This recap option is nice...I never go to the main site, I always check up on the phone app

Urb w/ the tough schedule.
    test
  7. Bad Dude

Yea seems like everybody has to have a career day to beat me.

test
  8. Bad Dude

caught me at a great time
    test
  9. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

colt squad crippled now

good trade urb
    test
  10. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

test
  11. Bad Dude

Power move. Let's get it.

test
  12. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

wrong thread
    test
  13. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

trying to pair Stafford w/ a RB to upgrade at QB if theres any takers
    test
  14. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Can't believe I drafted and dropped Cobb before week one dumbest move ever for me
    test
  15. NV

NV FEEL FREE MUSIC

this MJD injury gonna keep my losing streak going..

son of a bitch
    test
  16. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

NV, you usually have a nice, safe draft and get off to a fast start. But you fade every single year because you never get at free agents, waivers, or trades.
    test
  17. Bad Dude

Sup AVI?

test
  18. Bad Dude

Pussy ass don't even wanna come in the thread now. That's what's up fuck boy.

test
  19. FlyBoss

FlyBoss What up doe

Hot N Fresh Delivery trashed Da Roof Jumpers 197.18 - 102.34 while also putting up the second-highest score this week. Da Roof Jumpers has had some misfortune after losing their third in a row. Da Roof Jumpers was led by Reggie Wayne with 14.07 points and Santana Moss who scored 11.40. Hot N Fresh Delivery started one player with zero points while Da Roof Jumpers also served up one goose egg, meaning both teams left points off the scoreboard. Hot N Fresh Delivery (4-4, 1,311.37 points) climbs into sixth place while Da Roof Jumpers (3-5, 1,242.88 points) sinks into 11th place.

Hot N Fresh Delivery Smooth Moves

Lawrence Tynes had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 19.00 points.
    Picked up Chris Clemons, who beat his scoring projection by 250.6%, which was the highest percentage among the two teams.
    Picked up the Miami Dolphins Defense, which led the matchup in scoring with 28.54 points.
    Michael Crabtree had the third-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 22.60 points.
    Trent Richardson had the second-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 21.00 points.
    Da Roof Jumpers Regret Tracker

Picked up and started the Atlanta Falcons Defense, which then scored below their 15.15-point projection with 8.41 points.
    The 2.93 points scored by Antonio Gates was the lowest total in the matchup and 24.3% of his projected point total of 12.08, which was his lowest percentage of the season.
    With 4.27 points against a projected 7.84, Vernon Davis did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
    The 7.00 points scored by David Akers fell short of his 9.06-point projection, the fourth straight game where that has happened.
    At the DEF position, Da Roof Jumpers got outscored 28.54 - 8.41 by Hot N Fresh Delivery.
    What If

Hot N Fresh Delivery would be 4-4 if they played Da Roof Jumpers every week.
    Hot N Fresh Delivery would have beaten nine other teams besides Da Roof Jumpers this week.
    Hot N Fresh Delivery would have defeated Da Roof Jumpers 135.70 - 125.86 had they played each other last week.
    Hot N Fresh Delivery would be 4-3 if they played the same schedule as Da Roof Jumpers.
    If Hot N Fresh Delivery had played every team in the league each week, they would be 47-41.
    Da Roof Jumpers would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
    If they played the same schedule as Hot N Fresh Delivery, Da Roof Jumpers would be 2-5.
    Da Roof Jumpers would be 36-52 if they played every team every week.
    Game Notes

Three of the five losses for Da Roof Jumpers this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
    Hot N Fresh Delivery had six starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Da Roof Jumpers.
    The margin of victory of 94.84 points was the largest in the league this week and biggest in the league this season.
    Da Roof Jumpers scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
    This was the second time this season that Da Roof Jumpers lost by the biggest margin of the week.
    Da Roof Jumpers scored 102.34 points against a projected 155.86 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
    Hot N Fresh Delivery got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 21.00 points this week.
    Hot N Fresh Delivery had their highest score of the season with 197.18 points.
    test
  20. Dely

Dely In The Trap

Fuckkkkkk I could've sworn I put San Diego def in
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.