''Next Big Thing'' For WWE?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by RhYMerAT0R, Jun 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

Which great OVW, indy wrestler, or lower carder do you think will be the next young guy to get a main event slot?

Hopefully, after this old no talents like Hogan, Taker, Nash, etc. all go away. WWE will give Christopher Daniels all the money he wants and sign him. Hes definitely the next big thing, the look, the talent, charisma, hes definitely the best indy worker on the scene (If American Dragon had any charisma, he'd probably take that spot though)

Hopefully, Chrisitian is pushed to the main evene very, very soon as well........
    test
  2. Cane

Cane Guest

christian's good but he needs a liiiiittle bit of work

despite people hating main eventers for not being able to wrestle, they fit the main event look better than half these "young talented wrestlers"...

right now christian's not big enough...bulk up and work on relaxing during his promos and not looking like he's trying to be something he's not...

right now i can't even think of anyone who deserves a spot at the top other than booker t, and last night was the first time i felt like he was main eventer material...but 1. nobody cares after hhh beat him and 2. he's on raw, where hhh is...he'll never go anywhere.

randy orton should get a little bigger and he'd be in good position to be the next big thing.

and there's nothing a tall great about Christopher Daniels. his look alone will be the reason he never makes it as a main eventer.
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Sean O'Haire..big like the wwe likes and just has the superstar look and is pretty good in the ring for a big guy..

Mark Jindrak...like o'haire is another big guy, but he just needs more work in ovw...

Bautista...big guy like the above 2..and seems marketable as a top tier player...

i dont see smaller guys making the main event scene a lot as long as vince is around

Aj Styles could be big, but he sounds like jeff hardy....

Matt Hardy could be big also

Shelton Benjamin
    Charlie Haas
    Test
    Rob Conway
    Travis Bane

any of those guys could possibly become big
    test
  4. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

Chris Daniels needs to hit the weights a little and add muscle pounds, and then hes fine. Other then that, hes good.

Christian, yeah, he probably needs some work too. If he builds this fued w/ Booker, and Book doesn't justwin the IC title at BB and thats the end, then I see him from there moving up to maybe an HBK fued, and gradually keep going. Hopefull when Rock returns, now as a face again dammit, he'll get some matches w/ him like Hurricane to help build his crediblity.

And IMO, Hogan does not fit the main event look. Maybe no talents like HHH and Nash do (despite Nash getting little pops) Hogan needs to just put over some young'ns and disappear. Yokozuna wasn't as slow as he is.
    test
  5. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

i dont agree with you about taker being old...
    test
  6. Killafornian

Killafornian West Side Til I Die

that's BATISTA, my dear lol.

anyways, you're prolly right bout sean o'haire and batista... but trust me, i've seen this story way back from the ol times. like, say... triple h? the rock? stone cold?

i mean, hunter was just another mahfucka walkin' round and shit, walking chyna to the ring, didn't work his body out that good (man he's sorta "thin" back then), the rock was no more better than steven richards (he was sportin' those silly "ultimate warrior"-like straps if i remember... uhh... chants back then were "rocky die"), stone cold was a nobody when eric bishcoff signed him (man, he didn't win matches at first... kinda awful).

three big guys you just mentioned... well, they're like that. batista wit the "evolution" (yuck), sean o'haire... yeah, a couple of shows and that's it, he's never winning big matches in wwe... you already said what's wrong wit mark.

my point is, wwe's promo is always too obvious. one time a guy comes around, fighting like shit then sorta "leaves" the scene... next time he's wearing belts. [teet] ;)

oh yeah, taker... old, yeah, but he surely crack those assholes pretty easy.
    test
  7. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

Hes slow and sloppy as shit now, Big Show sells better than him. Even at WM going 110% he looked nasty and slow......
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Yeah taker just needs to retire soon, his age is showing. Now he is over 40 and starting to look like Nash in the ring. He is just another old guy that dosnt really put people over...
    test
  9. WHO'S NEXT

WHO'S NEXT Would U Beat

Bigg Poppa Pump Will Take Over
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

He will win the best slow motion replay that's not really a replay award.
    test
  11. RhYMerAT0R

RhYMerAT0R New Member

Maybe, but before he does, he needs to start at square #1.......which for him is not getting blown up walking to the ring.
    test
  12. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

after all those roids you cant get your normal body back

i'm suprised he hasnt broken something or popped his his bicep or some shit...

dudes arm muscle is so fucking narrow its gross...
    test
  13. xAfterThoughtzx

xAfterThoughtzx PerfectInThatFuckedUpWay

yeah i agree with that..im glad they finally got Orton back...the kids got a good future ahead of him if he can keep his ass from getting injured so much lol...
    test
  14. Lil Killa

Lil Killa hmmm

i hope they push christian, or at least give him more time on the mic, hes a comical genius.
    test
  15. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

Charlie hass is the best one out of him and shelton... i like hass, he's dope... specially his submission moves....

Sean O'Haire - i dont mind seeing him the next WWE champ... he's a good wrestler to watch wrestle, specially his special move, it's almost like John Cena's F.U

Aj Styles - yeah he does sound like a jeff hardy guy, i know who he is, but i never actually seen Aj wrestle, so i dont know really..

Matt Hardy - i rather see christian then this foo...
    test
  16. LeeHarveyOswald

LeeHarveyOswald I Rape Children

true lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.