Newest EA Sports MMA Screens. SICKKKKKKKKK

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Delinquent, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

finally waving the white flag i see huh? :funny:
    test
  2. mellance

mellance New Member

Yeah, and the reason they have that is because they've been working on all those other SPORTS in some cases close to fucking 20 years, every single one atleast 10 years.

This is a completly new sport for them, using that logic one could argue that the old NHL and FIFA titles were the fucking BOMB back in the day, which would be the biggest fucking lie EVER.

EA Sports are _FOUR_ different fucking game studios btw, so using the kind of flawed logic you and that other halfbreed is beyond fucking retarded.

Tiburon is developing EA MMA btw, the guys who makes the fucking Madden and Tiger Woods assgolf, they also made such amazing games as "Superman Returns" and "Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure" so yeah SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    test
  3. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

you must of missed the part where i said the fools who developed fight night teamed up with tiburon on this one for certain parts of the game
    test
  4. mellance

mellance New Member

Yeah, so what?, it still says fuck all about the overall quality of the game, it's still a completly new type of sport for them, the reason todays EA sports game are the best out is because they have spent 10+ years developing games for those sports in some cases close to 20 years.

Just because you incorporate a fucking game engine doesnt mean your game will be all ACES, just look at Lost Planet 2 which is built on the Mt Framework 2.0 great engine FUCKING AWFUL GAME.
    test
  5. JollyJay

JollyJay New Member

wow jayoo... ur unlucky i like this game and happened to check out the thread...
    i cant believe your still boasting about a stupid online tourny. and telling lies about it to?
    lol, u and i both know that you wouldnt have gotten a penny if i didnt disregard some of my own votes and call it a tie... we split the money both ways cuz u didnt beat me! and it wouldnt even have been a tie if i would have counted all "not fully explained" votes.

this isnt important to me at all... but i cant believe i just read some1 lie about an online battle tourny in a computer game thread... lol, thats sad.
    test
  6. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

^-dead- :funny:

what's good jay, I remember u
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

Cosigned. Delinquent is an absolute clown. Props to him posting MMA news when he can, though. But still, a childish clown.

He's better on the ignore list.
    test
  8. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

LOL dastorytella is such a posing ass faggot

I've never associated with the fag once and he tries hard to fit in by mimmicking rm's classic "HEHEHE IGNORE LIST FOR YOUUUUU BUDDY"

next he's gonna reply with a copy and paste of the old "this messege is hidden cause so and so is on your ignore list"

you a fraud and a follower. fucken tay zonday lookin ass dude
    test
  9. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

i lied about what? homie your garbage post the shit up lol i didnt bring it up someone else did i forgot all about it till then stop actin like your on my mind, your not, neither is loose logic

fact is i battled on a site i NEVER posted on one time, NOBODY knew me.. you, loose logic.. most people in it posted there regularly, had "online crews" (corny? lol) and friends... and i still made finals, and that nigga who ran the tournament (stuart?) STILL gets at me to check out music an see what im doin, ask em who won an post a quote of his response haha

battling online dont mean shit anyway, i got paid, good looks thanks, now onto making real music
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.