Newest EA Sports MMA Screens. SICKKKKKKKKK

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Delinquent, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

ea sports mma > ufc undisputed, by far

Fedor Vs Arlovski

[​IMG]

Overeem Vs Rogers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

kevin randleman vs roger gracie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lyle beerbohm vs vitor ribeiro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Money Mac Sabb

Money Mac Sabb Horse Meat FTW

The graphics are ridiculous. Hopefully the gameplay is on par.
    test
  3. Money Mac Sabb

Money Mac Sabb Horse Meat FTW

also: need a really good create a fighter.
    test
  4. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

lol @ saying its better then undisputed when there isnt a demo out or even gameplay of a round being fought, not to mention its the first in its series so you've not even an idea of how it plays.. goes to show that people just hate on things and will jump on the bandwagon of any competition that comes around

edit: and do those really look like live gameplay pics? look how close-up it all is, the angles.. thats not gameplay, the only one that you can argue is the very first pic.. arlovski vs fedor, and thats if they have a career mode like all other sports games where you take on a more first person approach so it'd make sense why the camera's angled behind fedor but that'd limit your ability fighting.. just an awkward angle
    test
  5. NOBLE SOLDIER

NOBLE SOLDIER Fireball Kid

fancy pants doesnt have on fancy pants.. thats not cool..
    test
  6. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

are you serious? lol @ jump on the bandwagon

you obviously know nothing at all, the ufc game was made by THQ so it sucks bawls, THQ is a piece of shit. stop being so quick to jump to conclusions

and for the record, the same fools who made fight night teamed up with tiburon to do the striking aspect of this game, all these fools made madden, fight night, etc. gameplay will be on point without a doubt
    test
  7. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

prototype pics i guess, all of the fighters are wearing the same plain black shorts with no logos, not even the gloves have logos on them. aokis pants in the previous screenshots werent colorful either. plus, arlovski wears spandex shorts, not the regular ones. they dont have brett rogers's newest tats either

they wont be like that in the final product
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I already saw some video footage of the gameplay and it looks wack. It looks more of an arcade style game than a realistic MMA game. What I would compare it to is the difference between the NBA Live (GARBAGE) and NBA 2K series.
    test
  9. jayoo

^THANK YOU

delinquent.. you never seeing gameplay footage or even a gameplay pic, no idea how the controls will play out.. an yet i know nothing?? what a dense motherfucker you are

you say thq sucks because you suck at their games, the ufc game has as big a following as it does for a reason

notice they compare undisputed 2010 with the EA game yet when the EA game comes out they will be months away from putting out undisputed 2011.. this game is behind before it even dropped, and as long as its been talked about its not changed any since day 1
    test
  10. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

youre lame as fuck, why the fuck you you keep making up assumptions and bullshit lies your your ass? i would destroy you at UFC 2010. THQ is fucken garbage, only and idiot like you would disagree

EA MMA barely has passed the midway point of early stages, of course the gameplay in the trailers is still gonna have some flaws for now, the game is far from being finished, even the fucken PICTURES are prototypes. you seriously need to see a doctor to remove that big ass tumor/cancer infested mole on your forehead, cause apparently its doing enough to suck the knowledge out of your brain and turn you into a retard
    test
  11. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

They showed that shit at the last Strikeforce, right? Looked shite.
    test
  12. jayoo

your right, its barely passed midway early stages, it has NO gameplay footage, NO gameplay pics, absolutely NOTHING about how controls will work other then speculation based on past games the companies made.. (strikeforce footage was cinematic and still looked like shit)

and yet you say its better then the UFC game BY FAR.

so... on what basis? lol smh.. the decade of the ignorant 2010-2020
    test
  13. jayoo

oh and thanks for takin the time to check me out, good to know people do click the links in my sig

make sure your girl gets on there to, i dont blame the jealous just know it breeds envy
    test
  14. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

All I'm saying is that EA Sports always has made the most comprehensive, complete sports games around.

I see no reason why that would change for their MMA game...
    test
  15. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

youre such a fucken cornball, shut the fuck up

the graphics for this shit on the UFC game
    EA has already announced features it will have that shit all over the UFC game

such as entrances, cutman controls, better striking controls, basically the same striking controls as fight night, and the fact that you can fight in mad different venues, rings, cages, etc. the create a fighter bodies the ufc games CAF feature as well, youre obviously dumb as shit. there has been videos explaining how controls will work jackass, do a lil research and youtube some videos of interviews. theres even videos of king mo and mayhem miller actually playing the game. you constantly just prove to be a dumbass whiny lil bitch

and for the record, i didnt click on shit in your sig dumbass, i seen your pic years ago when loose logic ripped you to shreds in that tourny on HHK
    test
  16. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

thats exactly what im saying, and the fact that the fools who developed fight night teamed up with tiburon to develop the EA MMA's striking controls already shows the striking in this game will destroy the robotic, lame striking in UFC undusputed
    test
  17. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

they haven't showed much gameplay, just a few highlight clips from a few matches so you can't judge it yet.

I'll wait until they release some full matches and show off the various styles/ techniques of a couple fighters.

I do know it is a variation of the Fight night controls, so it will be analog heavy which i think is gonna be a good thing
    test
  18. jayoo

do you see the screen or do you just see mo/miller playing?

if its in the early stages (like YOU said) how are they playing it already? make up your mind lol, no game in early stages is playable, and if it is its not going to be for anyone but the developers because it'd be buggy as shit

im whining? im open to play both games, i havent whined about anything, i just think its funny your so quick to jump on this games balls when you havent seen anything from it and if you have why havent you posted a link? these pics were new to you, clearly you havent seen much else or you'd post a vid not pics (of course now you'll go google and post whatever you can to act like you knew all along, thats cool)

oh and loose logic BARELY beat me in votes on a board that was basically built around promoting him, the front page of the site had 3 pictures of him, his album, and an interview... do you know the guy who helped run that, stuart, sent me money regardless?? and then still paid me more to beat that lame british guy jolly jay? guess losing pays off
    test
  19. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

youve been repeating the same shit over and over, just take the L and shut the fuck up

loose logic fucken destroyed you, the only reason you got any votes to begin with is because katastrofik was on aim telling people to vote for you so he doesnt have to face loose logic in the finals. and i happened to be one of those people kata hit up to vote for you, so i would know :funny:

dumbass
    test
  20. jayoo

i dont even know katastrofik?

i can make up stories to, i was with your mom last night

fact is i got over $350 for battling there and i dont pride myself in battles, what a loss

now that i know i made my point because you have absolutely no relevant response, you can go on the ignore list
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.