New Year, New Faces - Post Your Updated Pics for 2009

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by LDogg The King, Jan 22, 2009.

?

Who is 2008's ugliest person?

1. Gotlife

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cereal Killer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Someone Else

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

I don't give a fuck how much better lookin' you all might think you are.

AtP drinks Busch Light. Seriously, wtf man. I been in college for the past year and I haven't stooped lower than Miller High Life.

And yes Kross, it looks like a catapillar died on your lip...
    test
  2. .:Pain:.

Fuck it, I feel like postin' some pics.

lol @ this pic, everytime I see it I feel like an asshole, because that's her little brother next to us.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^Probably my favorite shirt. It says "Who needs Drugs? No seriously, I have drugs."
    [​IMG]
    Taken about 30 seconds before I beat the shit outta the kid I'm pointin' the pool cue at. He called me a bitch for no apparent reason, I found it funny, then I beat him up.

The face my boy is makin' in the backround says it all. I asked him what he was thinkin', he said, "Not again..."
    test
  3. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

lol...it was a beer my buddy gave me. I'll usually get Bud Light or a 30 rack of stones with a bud if I'm partying. Busch Light is nasty shit and I'll only drink it if I'm not paying for it and that's all there is
    test
  4. Ace the Prophet

and lmao @ that shirt. That's tight
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

Fair enough.

Bud Light = Stereotypical fratboy beer though.

I prefer to NOT perpetuate stereotypes, lol. That's why I drink lots of Heineken or Whiskey, because no white people I know drink it.

Wait, what?
    test
  6. Ace the Prophet

^I hear ya on that. The majority of the time I like to drink whiskey as well. Soco, as I think I said earlier in this thread. But at the dorms everyone drinks beer, so I'll drink it to save money and everyone's cheap in the dorms, thus everyone drinking Busch Light and Keystone

I wasn't too much a fan of Heineken when I tried it. It's been almost a year since I did though so I'm sure I'd prefer it now over other beers. Ever try Red Stripe at all?
    test
  7. .:Pain:.

Yea, when my boy's cousin came from the city. He was Jamaican. I dig it, but idk, it's kinda become hard for me to drink anything but Corona, Heineken, Guiness, and various Sam Adams...
    test
  8. Silenttv2.0

Silenttv2.0 New Member

Pain, i still refuse to believe you're from any hood in the usa.
    test
  9. YounG Doo Rag G

YounG Doo Rag G 4 POUND

Ace...wut school u go to
    test
  10. Ace the Prophet

^Went to a small ass juco in Nebraska to play baseball for two years, but that situation blew balls so I'm going to Metro State this upcoming semester. Just got back to Denver yesterday and man oh man, the ladies are so much more gorgeous it's unbelievable. I'm very happy to be back, needless to say, haha
    test
  11. .:Pain:.

lol, It's understandable considering I'm a goofy lookin' fun-lovin' white kid.

If you ever get the chance, i.e. flying into via Albany, check out the Amsterdam/Schenectady area, it about 15 minutes from the airport. Amsterdam was my hometown, but I used to cop and sold a little in Schenect. Everyone that has been through either has the very immediate reaction that, "this is a fuckin' shit hole."

It's actually kinda cool, cuz it's the best example of a melting pot you might ever see. Mainly because it's not just the black people and hispanic people that are poor, the arabs, the white people, and the asian people are all poor too. I grew up yelling que ase armano to one neighbor and (forgive the spelling here, no one taught me how to spell in polish) gindobre to the other. Then asking them for a couple bucks to get a sandwich from the fish fry.

Moral of the story is, I grew up in the projects because my family went broke when my dad got fired. Nowadays, I don't sell drugs or chill in the hood anymore cuz I'm probation, nor do I chill with my old crowd. Yea, you can just read these two sentences if you want to.
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lol, i know im gorgeous lmao. you cant phase my confidence.
    test
  13. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

i saw the word albany.

but i wouldn't fly to albany as it's only a few hours drive. but knowing a bad area, doesn't mean you're from that area, and even being from an area, doesn't mean you weren't locked up in your house.

you can come to my hood tho. it's a great place. :D
    test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

come to my crib, ill show my hood
    test
  15. Silentt L

nobody cares to see ohio.
    test
  16. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

i was talkin about beijing. its from rush hour
    test
  17. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

an i hope that wasnt some sort of ohios soft comment seein as how you guys were talkin bout rough areas before that cause columbus took murder capital from detroit in the past and some of my detroit friends said they got lost in the short north in columbus an at one point agreed if it got any hooder they were turnin back. but whatever, im not here.
    test
  18. J o o k

J o o k Guest

both yall soft ass charmin
    test
  19. Silentt L

^^you're full of shit my pale friend.
    test
  20. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

you wouldnt bust a bubble in a bath