New X2X single "SHINE" - Exclusive Lil' Jon Beat

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by XPENSIV, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xspenzo

Xspenzo New Member

test
  2. XPENSIV

XPENSIV Xspenzo fucked your wife

Shine me up
    test
  3. XPENSIV

I want a 1,000 plays
    test
  4. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

lol...kid, i gotta respect u for doin what u doin...but this shits old as hell dawg...time to let the thread die
    test
  5. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

68 replies made by the maker of this thread LMAO

you can get a million views and youll still be forgotten tommorow..your a loser

turn around put your hands up, and let the thread down.
    test
  6. Sage

Sage Active Member

They aren't hating on your.... "Hustle" !

They are hating on your arrogance, acting like you're doing shit so much bigger than everyone else on this board.

I have no doubt in my mind the beats used on your tracks were made by imitation producers. You can visit almost any site where people post their beats and hear thousands upon thousands of knockoff Lil John and Kanye beats.

Now whether you actually believe these beats were made by Lil John and Kanye West or if you gathered them yourself is a different story... Someone could have easily handed you a cd of imitations, and you just assumed they were authentic. Your reasoning is a little flawed when you are talking about how "Shady" the person who gave you the beats was, and how badly he's fucked you over, yet you still actually believed him when he told you who they were made by.

Just because people are TRYING to do shit in the industry, and get you spots OPENING for acts like Tech N9ne, doesn't mean when they say "Here's 46 Lil John and Kanye beats" they are telling the truth.

By the way, Lil John and Kanye west dont put out "snippets" of beats for people to make demos on.

Where the fuck are the mods for this forum? Isn't there a rule about upping your own thread 923806892 times? .... Really if you are that desperate for soundclick plays, I seriously doubt you're pushing any units at all.
    test
  7. XPENSIV

Motherfucker I know Tech N9ne- I know Travis O'guin (The owner of Strange Music). Tech let us perform at his shows cause they like our shit. And the fucking asshole that sent us the beats is known for fucking industry cats over. He knows alot of people.

Just seems like everyone with something negative to say has a rep of -565675876786.

Up this bitch again.
    test
  8. XPENSIV

70 Replies By The Same User
    test
  9. Xspenzo

Xspenzo New Member

The track was produced by TrackStarz not Lil Jon. Made my f---n day laet me tell you. My bad.

Hate On.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.