New X2X single "SHINE" - Exclusive Lil' Jon Beat

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by XPENSIV, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XPENSIV

XPENSIV Xspenzo fucked your wife

Killa Klownz is a old beat too And Shine dont sound nothing like it - Play that shit In the whip fella's
    test
  2. XPENSIV

MidWest got Next
    test
  3. XPENSIV

One last Time New one tommorrow
    test
  4. XPENSIV

Today is the day
    test
  5. Boxhead

Boxhead Box Boogie

ya'll ever think they really did make these beats? but they was just some garbage throw away joints they wasnt never gonna use?

hhey i really dont know wtf im talkin about, all i know is that affliction gets butt hurt when people dont agree with him or feel his music.
    test
  6. XPENSIV

Yeah - I know one thing whoever produced the survivor song for vanilla ice made that beat and 22 others and all I have are one verse + hook snippets and Lil' Scrappy and them are on one beat on the hook - all dirty south drum patterns - I also have another disc with 21 snippets of all beats with Extremely expensive samples and very detailed drum lines - all Mid West and East Coast drum patterns - Shit sounds like Chicago chipmunk music (Maybe you've never visited ChiTown before but everyone up ther raps like Twista and has Chopped and Chipmunk'd beats) , So maybe I could be wrong but if you put this shit in ya whip (assuming that is you own one) Its gonna bang - I could give a fuck if ya little sister made the beat if it bangs and I got alot of bangin tracks
    test
  7. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

the problem kid is i know the industry.. a lil jon beat will run you 100,000 for one.... lets calculate.. 21 beats = 2.1 million.. ok dipshit see a problem with that? alright now drop the act kiddo. thats not even counting the beats you say are from kanye. you sound stupid. and these idiots on here are gullible. but trust i know what im talking about.
    test
  8. XPENSIV

The problem kid is you are MY BABY BROTHER'S AGE. Fresh out of high school thinking you all grown up now, huh? I'd believe you if you said YOU KNOW MTV but not THE INDUSTRY you probably have never even met A REAL A&R or CEO or Famous Rapper for that matter. You probably ain't never even sold a CD but you have a soundclick page that You are about to put 50 garbage ass beats on that no one gives a fuck about and This song is still getting plays/downloads. Anything you can do I DO BETTER. Already. Don't get sonned son.
    test
  9. XPENSIV

And for some reason everyone that comes in here hating gas 234,245,698,080+ next to thier post count and -78million next to thier rep level. GO GET A LIFE THAT INVOLVES REALITY YOU FUCKING LOSERS!!!
    test
  10. iLL SyNDroME

iLL SyNDroME New Member

dawg i luv the way u back urself up. these net kids dunno shit.. i mean.. ur jus on another level str8 up whether they like it or not.. i mean shit they hate on me too and i ain't even shit rite now.. i mean no one's showin me the same love hear that i get round my block ya heard?... shit's fucked.. but ye min i'm from canada where shit really ain't poppin.. but i'mma get it there.. i jus started on my own shit.. own project.. fuck the higher ppl if i make it its gonna be MY WAY... nah mean?... but ye as for the song.. i love the energy and shit..its comemrcial sounding for sure.. all u need is more airplay to get it stuck in ppl's heads.. but i'm sure u know that since ur in the industry.. but for real tho.. if u real with what ur sayin bout ur manager and shit.. fuck.. i respect u still... i ain't gonna tell u u got a sick flow cuz u already know that... i dunno what tips to give u cuz u know what ur doin.. but yo if u can do me a favor.. check my song.. its its the GC.. but its really me.. jus this is my net name cuz i made it when i was like 13 or some shit.. and its on a $25 mic.. i jus know how to master, and take my sweet time with this art called music.. but ye if u read all htis .. i jus wanna say.. keep it up homie.. maybe in the future i'll see ya somewhere and maybe i'll be a somebody. lol

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=905318
    test
  11. XPENSIV

Thanx 4 tha luv. I'ma check you right now.
    test
  12. XPENSIV

Tanx 4 all tha plays ya'll
    test
  13. XPENSIV

Thanx 4 all tha plays ya'll
    test
  14. XPENSIV

This thread has been extremely successful. Thanx Ya'll
    test
  15. XPENSIV

Off Tha chainz Man
    test
  16. Ty_Murder

Ty_Murder JEFFS MY DAD

dont like da hook but i like da verse when u start goin fast dont like da rest i dont know if its two ppl on da track or wat
    test
  17. CRiS

CRiS New Member

wack ass niggra.. acting like he know the industry because he downloaded some kanye drum kits and lil john drum kits.. thread was a success?

Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 96
    User Name Posts
    XPENSIV 49
    Affliction 7
    Boxhead 4
    midwestTHUG 3
    Amy The Rapist 2
    Xspenzo 2
    Infinite Skillz 2
    evanrogers 2
    SilentWar 2

Your whole thread is you upping it and beefing with people... You have had maybe 16 real listens.. dumb ass niggra.. Those definitely are not kanye or lil john beats and if the only way you get plays is to cause a scene like a wack breezey would.. Shows how fake you are niggra..
    test
  18. downkaos

downkaos Freedom Fighter

To be honest man I find threads like this crack me up. A whole bunch of middle class white boys acting like they are from the ghetto and know the streets. They think by using fucked up english it gives them some sort of street cred.

Most of you bastards haven't even seen a ghetto. If you want to come see a ghetto I'll take you through East St. Louis and Washington park and I'll show you guys a true ghetto. I'm a white boy, probably lower middle class but atleast I can speak (type) in fucking proper English.

Next of all I just wanted to say Affliction I would say you overrate yourself. You have a long way to go quality wise to be where you think you are now.
    test
  19. XPENSIV

E. St. Louis ain't no joke- The convinience stores are behind glass. I live in Oklahoma City the whole place is a ghetto and I'm a poor white boy trying to come up without going back in... feel me?

And as far as whoever said I havn't had any plays here is the statistics

Date - Hits - Plays
    07/01 - 22 - 39
    07/02 - 3 - 4
    07/03 - 7 - 5
    07/04 - 7 - 37
    07/05 - 13 - 53
    07/06 - 17 - 9
    07/07 - 24 - 24
    07/08 - 6 - 7
    07/09 - 13 - 26
    07/10 - 1 - 7
    07/11 - 5 - 3
    07/12 - 18 - 16
    07/13 - 16 - 27
    TOTAL - 152 - 257

Remember School? 257 is greater than 16 and thats since 7/1 - This thread was running before that and It Don't count unless you play the whole song So you sound retarded - The days I didn't spend 5 minutes uppin the thread I had less hits- Oh well

At first I was leaving feedback and links but no-one responded and I dont need feedback - my shit is tight - I need more haters, Thanx Dogg.

This is the only site I promoted on.- Looks like I did someting right

Fags have to much time on your hands. You count posts - I count twenty's.

Holla
    test
  20. XPENSIV

Oh well Im done taking a shit, Ill probably be back later all blowed as fuck and have someone else to son.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.