New X2X single "SHINE" - Exclusive Lil' Jon Beat

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by XPENSIV, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XPENSIV

XPENSIV Xspenzo fucked your wife

I'm checkin you out right now. Can you say Fruity Loops? You ever listen to DZK? Ive got a perfect quote for you - "You ain't Bone Thugs just cause you bone thugs, You homo's suck I show no luv" He was probably talking about you. And what the fuck is with all those half assed punch ins- Your flow sucks and thats all you got goin for ya. Nice try. Anyone else feel like getting Sonned.

Up for more plays
    test
  2. XPENSIV

Still Killin it wit tha plays. Im'a have to drop one of my tracks over a stolen ass Kanye West beat.
    test
  3. XPENSIV

Maybe Tomorrow
    test
  4. XPENSIV

test
  5. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

xpensive is definetly doin shit in the game. he has knowledge that 99% of yall dont. but xspens, I believe someone is fooling u bro. these definetly do not sound like lil jon or kanye productions. in fact, i doubt kanye or lil jon has made beats and put them on beat CDs in the past 3 years.. however, these could be really old lil jon and 'ye beats, altho honestly the style doesnt even match that much.
    test
  6. Amy The Rapist

Amy The Rapist New Member

pretty nice track, not my kinda beat but you were dope....I was readin the front of your soundclick..you know shy one?
    test
  7. XPENSIV

For Mesmerize - I don't really know him personally but I did a show wit him a couple weeks ago - Shit was dope 4real- and by tha way all my ninja's around here is feelin your shit.

And as far as SolEternity said - My old Slimeball ass manager sent us these snippet Cd's and at first we said the same shit but track after track was the same old Lil Jon and Kanye West shit - To tell tha truth some of the Knaye Beats I spit over I wrote to your tracks... I even seen Vanilla Ice's wack ass on TV spittin on one of the Lil Jon tracks the other day, But I don't have a doubt as to thier authenticty - My old manager was just that shady- Thats why I dont fuck with him no more, He's probably sellin my shit in ChiTown and I aint seeing a Cent, But these cats that just hate on a computer all day wouldn't know anything about that.

Thanks for tha love Ya'll

I'm still gettin hits so up this bitch
    test
  8. XPENSIV

My boy been askin about fuckin with you on a couple of your old tracks too SolEternity - What you hittin for tracks nowdays (Shit gonna be pushed on the streets)
    test
  9. XPENSIV

More Playz?
    test
  10. KaSe_MuNNy

KaSe_MuNNy New Member

Your voice sounds a lil like Granddaddy Souf (sp?) on the hook.

Either way I'm feelin this joint, brush them haters off homie...
    test
  11. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

I aint gonna hate, the flows are pretty nice
    but your "lil jon" and "kanye" beats are obviously not made by them, you didnt tweak LIL JONs sine wave enough, nor did you get his 808 kick right, and kanye doesnt use drums like yall use, nor would he program them like that
    regardless of your claims of beat sources, the flows is on point fa real
    test
  12. XPENSIV

If I made beats that hot I WOULD BE PAID! Feel Me?

Lovin tha playz though, Good lookin ya'll
    test
  13. XPENSIV

Let Me Shine
    test
  14. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

That's the SAME THING I was saying; because the format is not even Lil Jon style at all - the track is straight, but the beat is not Jon's style at all, and you can tell.
    test
  15. Amy The Rapist

Amy The Rapist New Member

yeah, shy one is dope. lol how did you know I was mesmerize?

hah uppin too
    test
  16. XPENSIV

I've peeped you before - You are most definetlly one dope Ninjette - You shouldve entered underground pshychos Good lookin on tha Up's
    test
  17. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

thing was...that line was directed at him lmao...him and 4 other wack ass bone thug wannabes

ay i listened to the track...it wasnt bad for a crunk joint but that aint my thing if i aint in the club or the whip...but yeah these cats is right, this aint a lil jon beat...the 808's arent good enough and the synths are weird...not lil jon's style...whoever handed u this stuff is playin u homie

but if u pushin units...cant nobody hate on ya hustle...do u...just make sure u spit over some beats that you know for sure u get the name of the producer...if ur manager gave u this shits and he's as shady as you say he is...i wouldnt trust that these woulda been produced by kanyeezy and lil jeezy

keep at it holmes

test
  18. XPENSIV

I'ma get mine regardless- I stay hustlin
    test
  19. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Feelin these tracks and ya flow but these don't sound like Jon or Kanye beats. Especially the synth in shine is to hi pitched. Put some headphones on and you'll know what I mean. Plus the sounds don't match any professional keyboards that I know of. Just my opinion. Oh yeah and the tracks that say produced by Xpenzo sound like they from the same producers (killa Klowns- Shine).
    test
  20. XPENSIV

Yeah but I Ain't make those other tracks And I am a pretty versatile producer (I currently produce somewhere around 15 rappers)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.