New X2X single "SHINE" - Exclusive Lil' Jon Beat

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by XPENSIV, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boxhead

Boxhead Box Boogie

and yeah it does sound like lil jon made this shit...ya'll are fuckin retarded.
    test
  2. S. Gatsby

S. Gatsby Who Da Fuck Axed U?

Beat is cool ..

Chorus is cool, The type that fits with this type of beat .. Quality is cool .. Vocals are clear .. MC One .. Flow is very fluid and on-point, I like the fast delivery .. Reminds me a bit of Pitbull .. Mic presence is cool, Good emotion .. MC Two .. Content was cool during the verse .. Flow was coo.. I like the voice .. MC Three .. Not feeling the content this time around .. MC Four .. I'm digging the mic presence .. I realized these might be the same two MC's but eh well.. This was a cool radio joint ..

Return Love
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=899970
    test
  3. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Boxhead your a corny ass white boy who thinks he's slangin. Stay on 411 hype you whack crackhead hoe. Get off my dick.

This shit is not a lil jon beat, if anyone thinks this your as stupid as the cat who posted it.

LMAAAAooo, yall cats online are gullibe and dumb as FUCK.
    test
  4. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Who said a net cat made it, lol? Lil jon is not whack, this beat is, stop perpetrating. And from that reply, its even more clear.. your frontin. Keep fooling these young ass gullibe rookies who dont know any better.
    test
  5. Boxhead

Boxhead Box Boogie

lmfao @ stay on 411hype...cause you know Rapmusic.com is for the BIG TIMERS...lmfao...get the fuck outta here, go cry about people not buying your sorry ass album...learn how to make a chorus chump...
    test
  6. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

^ But...your whack and white.

Quit while your behind.
    test
  7. XPENSIV

XPENSIV Xspenzo fucked your wife

Thanks for all tha Love (and hate)
    test
  8. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

yeah this shit doesnt sound like a lil jon beat in the least bit, u can tell by the lack of a sick 808 pattern.
    test
  9. XPENSIV

Alright here is the explanation- My old manager - Eric Hawke(well kinda manager we never would sign on paper) put us on tour with Tech N9ne, Put us on shows with Lloyd Banks, And got us on a couple with the Ying Yang Twinz but he screwed those one's up. I mean the cat was a scam artist and he is completely incompetent but He's 35 years old and got ALOT of industry contacts. For a full view of his Incompetence you can check out www. talonent . com - pull out the spaces - THAT SHIT IS A BUSTED FUCKIN FLASH TEMPLATE STILL UNEDITED - That's Wack and thats the type of shit we put up with- check the myspace sites he put up for us www.myspace.com/xspenzo and www.myspace.com/xnation nothin but fine hoes and juggalo's AND THAT's THE SHIT- THOSE CATS SUPPORT!!! I live in Oklahoma City and I've sold about 3,000 units out here in the past 9 months and thats alot considering these wack ass people out here...

Anyways Lil ms. Eric Hawke sent us these tracks ( well they were snippets I had to make em full tracks by my loop and paste technique) to make 2 demo's ( 1 to send to Lil' Jon and 1 to send to Kanye West ) - WE DROPPED 24 FULL SONGS IN 9 DAYS (That's Industry Shit) - And sent em to him... The result - he set us up on a couple bunk shows - We gamed our way on stage at em but we ain't get payed for the shit - So we quit fuckin wit him. He owed me and my boy money and since he moved back to Chicago and had left his Roland 2480 and Korg Triton over here and smashed off with some of my vinyls We just confiscated his shit. This was about six months ago.
    We sold the Roland (They are $2500 pieces of shit and yes I know how to use it) and I made new tracks wit the Triton (Those things are also overated) until about a week ago. He sent his cousin to my house to rob me a gunpoint ( Cat got 60 pounds on me and still cant woop me AND Me being a 4 time felon residing in Oklahoma I aint got no heat... DUH ) So now here we are. I'm out here in the streets pushin units, I got REAL HATERS, and REAL BEEF and I aint ask for this shit. I'm just tryin to come up without going back in again you feel me? So as I continue on my FUCK ERIC HAWKE mission I'm seeling these CD's in hopes of gettin that motherfucker in trouble for being such a little bitch - You cats can't really be serious that I'm coming in here and posting my shit to get hated on by a bunch of kids that cant talk it to my face your fuckin stupid - THIS GAME IS REAL and ITS DITRIER THAN THE FUCKING DOPE GAME. Im just approaching new avenues of promotion. Those cats that show me love THANK YOU. And to all the bitches that doubt me - STAY ON THE NET HOMIE SHITS REAL OUT HERE.

Holla
    test
  10. KWICBOYZ

KWICBOYZ New Member

test
  11. KWICBOYZ

KWICBOYZ New Member

O Shyt I J Read U N Oklahoma

Im In Tulsa Dawg We Gotta Collab Get @ Me
    test
  12. IKrUcIAL

IKrUcIAL I RUN NEW JERZ

man i got monitors and those aint kanye beats u kno how i kno...because every kanye beat i heard...the drums are INTENSE...the drums on ur song...ARE BARELY NOTICABLE....now i kno thats not a lil john beat becuz it sounds nothing like anything he's made and u do kno lil john is repetivive as FUCk
    test
  13. XPENSIV

I guess you know it alls didnt read the explanation and you would be surprised at some of the SAMPLE BASED Lil' Jon tracks I got - Sounds like Kanye with A Lil' Jon drum pattern. I mean really if I made beats this hot I could be hittin cats over the head for 50G's. B REAL
    test
  14. XPENSIV

Oh and I got a whole studio not just monitors and a mic. I'm a grown man not a kid with a computer. Better luck next time. Don't come in my thread tryin to Son Tha King of this Oklahoma Rap shit.
    test
  15. SadistiK1

SadistiK1 Washingtonian

Gotta agree with you... Just HAPPENS to be produced by BOTH the top producers out right now who EACH charge up to $100,000+ a beat... But he got 45 of em
    test
  16. Def Of A G

Def Of A G New Member

not feelin' it.
    test
  17. XPENSIV

I got 45 snippets -24 LJ and 21 KW well really 23 LJ 1 beat had 2 versions one with hook and one without
    test
  18. XPENSIV

You Gotta Love It
    test
  19. XPENSIV

Gotta Love it some more
    test
  20. Stable

Stable insolent white devil

damn, i ain't even gonna read this long post.

LOL
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.