New World Gestapo?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by MC VeXeD, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC VeXeD

MC VeXeD New Member

wow..... did Hitler win WWII? ........ wait wait......... lets go forward........
    did the Soviet Union really win the Cold War?

Are we all really Communists?

Famous line from a movie "We are all Communists"

We Americans are so gullable we take the propaganda thrown in our faces like parades and victory celebrations, when in fact we are just a part of the new Soviet Union...... or Illuminati .... or Rosicrucian..... or Templars, however you'd like to call it...

See they change their names so often, we get them confused. In fact, its a tactic that's been used forever to con men.
    When we are born we are given a name, and the Street we live on has a name, and car you're brought home in has a name, and these names rarely change if ever. Why would they? Wouldn't that just confuse you?
    Precisely!
    The Trilateral Commission along with others control this world......

Now everything I'm spitting has already been said, but my question to ya is what do u think the next step is.......

I cannot waste time arguing with if its real or not, just opinions on whats u think is next is necessary for the simple fact the only way to beat this is stay a step ahead........if not you'll always be in the loop

In 1990, a female student from Beijing, Red China,
    described her parents last words to her:

"Tell the American people never to lose their guns. As long as they
    keep their guns in their hands, what happened here will never happen
    there." (Amen!)

She wasn't telling the government, she was telling us. But your mind is probably trained to see people as government already anyway.

Who was it that said these words?

"If the opposition (citizen) disarms, well and good. If it refuses to
    disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves."

George W. Bush??????

JOSEPH STALIN!

"NO FREE MAN SHALL EVER BE DE-BARRED THE USE OF ARMS. THE STRONGEST REASON FOR THE PEOPLE TO RETAIN THEIR RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS IS AS
    A LAST RESORT TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AGAINST TYRANNY IN GOVERNMENT." -
    THOMAS JEFFERSON

Is it human nature that has made us uncontrollable and maniac depressants or the underlying workings of this "NEW WORLD ORDER" ..... whatever you'd like to call it?

America and Canada are disarming unilaterally. All the military weapons are actually owned by the Order and by disarming I mean when an officer finds a gun on you in your car. One be one you're being trained.

My prediction is one day the Soviet heir or kingpin in this situation will stand forth and grab his throne and cause destruction. Some may label him Antichrist
    test
  2. MC VeXeD

MC VeXeD New Member

no insight?
    test
  3. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

it's not what is the next step?it is what are the next ten?considering the fact people are only just starting to open thier eyes it is almost too late to change anything.slavery is already reinstalled,well atleast here it is.after that it's probly gonna be compulsary chipping of the next or thereafter generation.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.