(New Video) 100 Grand - "J Cole Ain't Fucking Wit Me" (Prod. AListProducer)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by C.G., Sep 6, 2013.

1. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

Queens, NY emcee 100 Grand has managed to kick up dust throughout his career. In 2011 he caught the attention of and received co-signs from Tech N9ne, Bizarre of D-12 and DJ Cocoa Chanelle after releasing the stunning and shocking visuals for his controversial music video "Mommy Daddy" along with his passionate and emotion-filled free Schizophrenia album. Now in 2013, 100 Grand is creating his own dust storm and stepping on toes with the name calling and shot firing music video "J Cole Ain't Fucking Wit Me". Whether you call it a diss track or just a fury driven record inspired by the current state of hip-hop, 100 Grand is out to prove exactly why he deserves the same recognition as his mainstream competitors. Produced by AListProducer, who has worked with the likes of Dr. Dre, Joell Ortiz, Skyzoo and Akon, "J Cole Ain't Fucking Wit Me" is a wild ride of a listen that is only further enhanced and brought to life with the Alex F. Ghassan (producer of Fuse's 'Behind The Unsigned' series) directed video.

I hope you guys enjoy this one, feel free to drop any feedback, I think this joint is dope though.
    test
  2. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

test
  3. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

test