~~New Verse Up~~leave links n i will return

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by ceson, Nov 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

www.myspace.com/ceson612

its the only track up n sorry for the quality but i've herd worse on the board so o well..lol...i just got a mixer/pre amp thing n i aint masterd it yet...shits not like my desktop mic...lol

n e way...its a verse fora collab..leave feedback on it BESIDES the quality n i'll hit up ur thread probably rite away..... LEAVE YA LINKS....

`1
    test
  2. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

uppin for feedback
    test
  3. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

you remind me a lot like Del............. i ain't heard you before this... but you got nicer quality than me. mabe you want me to record this at your crib? no jokeeeee

i'm durk as fuck right noew. get at me on aim and i'll tell you what i think of this, because i cant even concentrate. but yeahhhhh
    test
  4. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

you got your style together

im not particularly fond of it but your on point

short ass track i thought my shi cutt off for a second..

bigups
    test
  5. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

thanks...yea..sorry its kinda short
    test
  6. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

uppin for sum feed...leave ya links
    test
  7. Ruthle$$

Ruthle$$ "The Bad Guy"

hah yea its short but u said its a verse from a collabo so I thought it was a good verse I liked that one line at the end..."now •••••s mournin like AM time yo", shit was nice good flow good lyrics keep doin ya thing...get at my link- http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=945477
    test
  8. Vise

Vise Ya Tu Sabes

this wasn't bad at all man. beat was cool, your sound quality(obviously as you stated) is a lil sho, but you ain't bad man. you do kinda remind me a lil of del from hiero. flow is interesting, somewhat different, but not bad. delivery could be improved just a lil, just a lil. but other than that, this wasn't a bad look at all, hopefully collabo turns out dope. you did ya thing. keep at it man, i'll check you out again in the future,and thanks for the reply in my thread...1
    test
  9. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

lol...the 3rd time sum1 said i sound like del...lol...thx for the feed yall
    test
  10. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

uppin for feedback...LEAVE YA LINKS
    test
  11. DarkNodin

DarkNodin New Member

good shit... well, the verse is good, nice low, nice lyrics and rhymes... the beat i dun really like and its not been really mastered and stuff so i dun wanna say too much but yo, when you have some real tracks, post em, you have a nice flow and good lyrics...
    test
  12. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

thx yo...
    test
  13. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

Lyrics are nice, punchline/mixtape type of shit.

Beats a little wierd. The verse is way to short to me. It'd be nice if it kept going.

Flows fine aswell as everything else. Just process the vocals rather then leave them at what I think is just raw vocals.

All and all you're on the right track. Spend more time on the recording part.
    test
  14. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

word...thx for the feed yall
    test
  15. Matter_of_Fact

Matter_of_Fact Infinite Immortal

hmmm

*returns feed*

k, beat kicks in, alright beat, your voice is alright, feelin' the flow, it's pretty good, delivery's alright, lyrical content's pretty good, nothing too crazy, emotion was coo as well, could've been a bit more upped, damn definitely was a short track, lol, makes my job easier though, lmfao, overall it was a pretty good track yo, keep working on the pre-amp/mixer situation and u'll be str8, One

:~!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.