*new verse up*..i need feedback..leave ya links!!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by ceson, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minnesota Snipe

Minnesota Snipe New Member

kool lyrical stuff, keep up the good work, TWIN CITIES ON THE MAP
    test
  2. B!tchPlease

B!tchPlease New Member

what dinero sample is that?......kindah short, before i could really absorb your personality it was over....get comfortable with it homie....keep it coming

holla at me
    test
  3. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

word up thanks for peeping that freestyle son.. umm let me peep this..

i like this beat its very nice... i like ya flow and ya delivery on this as well.. its very nice...
    your rhyming is nice.. u got a nice presence as well... some lines was really nice in here..... good work man keep it up this complex... peace...
    test
  4. l_dopa

l_dopa New Member

It's a pretty straight little drop. I think you need to work on your mic presence though. Keep it up
    test
  5. Erattic

Erattic New Member

pretty straight drop... beat is dope... wut kinda ascent is that? sounds weird... prolly ur only bigest downfall. flow is on point... lyrics are on point... caught one or 2 corny punches but overall they were nice..

keep dropen

return the favour:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917862
    test
  6. eNfO

eNfO YEEEAH BABY

Ok the first thing I notice when you come in is that accent. Sounds kinda weird. Im not really feeling the beat and your voice doesnt really fit this. Flow is on point, nothing off at all, you should just work on adjusting to the beat. Also, this is way too short, I woulda wrote a few more bars and maybe a hook. You got the flow down pact though, just get more comfortable rapping overall.

Return the favor
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917967
    test
  7. P L A C E R

P L A C E R Registered Po Pimp

quality is alright. sounds pretty clear,but flow-wise your delivery did have an accent to it. some of the words were forcing the accent out aswell. vocals were a tad loud too. you rode the beat pretty good,lyrics was good,rhyme scheme was straight too. keep it up playa
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.