*new verse up*..i need feedback..leave ya links!!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by ceson, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

www.soundclick.com/truethikz

*re-recorded 08/12*

"One Day"is the track title...i may turn it into a song later depending on feedback....lookin for sum feed back..

leave ya links n i'll return a.s.a.p
    test
  2. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

test
  3. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

uppin for feedback
    test
  4. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

Listening,,,,,

Flow Is On Point, Lyrics Is Decent, Vocals Is Coo, Tryyyy Workin On Downplaying Your Accent As Best As Possible, Don't Wanna Sound Racist Or Stereotypical Cuz I'm Neither But You Sound White As a Ghost On This Joint lol, Not SAying Anything WRONG Wit That, Just Try To Make It Smoooother, Like Not Pronouncing Your "ER's" As Much lol, Good Verse Though, Keep It Up Bro.
    test
  5. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

lol...i dont slag it up much.if thats what u mean..but w/e...i'm workin on that
    test
  6. Dame Rich

Dame Rich Honesty's Da Best Policy

yeah straight shit yeah feeling it
    test
  7. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

uppin..
    test
  8. It's Genius

It's Genius New Member

I think your vocals were too loud and it's kind of annoying
    Flow is on point and delivery is good, your voice is ok and sounds funny
    Punches are played not saying its bad but I've heard similar shit
    I won't judge anymore of the lyrics because this verse ia too short but it's pretty good
    and the beat is ok
    test
  9. Rivalry

Rivalry chyea.

you dont need to slang it up...dont listen to that...

yess robby deniro

ill beat, vocals are too loud and you need to calm down a little and get slightly comfortable on the mic. flow isnt bad at all. i like the lyrics. prescence can be improved but i like your style a lot on this to be honest, the way you come at it is dope. voice could be ill as fuck..just need experiance is all. keep droppin this aint bad at all
    test
  10. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

word...thx
    test
  11. ran-dom31z3d

ran-dom31z3d formaly know as gdot

intros cool nice setup.
    beats cool ye u sound liek some old skool flow and ish delivery needs polishing flows cool head bobing ish lyrics are witty i think at best nuting wow but i understand some times its more the point then the punches and metas adlibs are little loud clean though this is solid u could slang it up a bit if u want but u bring it back styll its cool u suit the olies beat.
    test
  12. NoxOnline

NoxOnline Producer/Rapper

returnin the favor..

the intro is about as damned tru as it gets. decent lyrics, I like the airbag line..You repeat the end of your lines? I think Young Jeezy has that one covered...so anyone else to do it now would be concidered biting..regardless even if you were doing it first. Work on your delivery too. not bad, keep practicin'.
    test
  13. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

lol..it was wordplay homie...i said it twice but it ment sumthin different each time...most ppl caught on to that...lol
    test
  14. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

test
  15. TAB

TAB Model

Flow has bouncy rhythm and is consistent for the most part. Beat is pathetic. Lyrics were subpar but have potential. Voice and accent is playful and humorous. Cool drop. pz..
    test
  16. Blak

Blak Producer Of the Year

Aight yeah this okay I think you need to work on your voice if anything the lyrics are sharp but your voice needs some work good beat choice.

Check out some of my production off of my remix album

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917221
    test
  17. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

returnin the fav-

beats strate, not really feelin it.....aight, flow is pretty strate, generally on point....lyrics are good, punches are coo....ur delivery needs lots of work imo....like, its hard to make out wat ur sayin...ur not adding any emphasis to ur words n shit....way too monotone n shit...i think that comes with more experience n bein comfortable behind the mic n shit....and the way u pronounce shit is kinda awkward imo, but its all good....ummm, yea, keep spittin and elevatin yo...peace
    -EGON
    test
  18. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

test
  19. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

This beat is tight, that snare got me sold...But anyway. Turn ya adlibs up! Maybe pan em out a little, so they not underneath the doubles and the main verse recording nah mean? They help. Ya flows on point. Ya voice is unique too. Something about it works well with this beat. You should definitely make this a full song. Get a hot chorus poppin off, ud be in buisness. I gotta say though, it is tough to make out what you're saying out times. Definitely work on your enunciation. Dont try and change the way you say shit, just try and make it clearer. Cuz thas part of ya style nah mean? Keep writin fam, it'll come. Ez.
    test
  20. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

thx for the feed
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.