New trak up..LOOKIN FOR LISTENS AND FEEDBACK(leave links!!)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by ceson, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vise

Vise Ya Tu Sabes

nice lil beat....

hmmmm.....your sound quality is ight. iono, sounds a lil..i can't put my finger on it. yo, for a sex i thought you was white at first til i checked out your pic on the page, haha. your voice seems a lil flat in terms of delivery. liek yiour reading off the paper a lil too much, without puttin in any sorta emotion into what your sayin. i don't mean screaming, i mean just a lil more...swagger. the flow felt a lil ackward the way you were spittin it. like, it sounded a lil too hoppy or bouncy. just steady up on the flow and delivery, and you should be good for sure.....keep it movin

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13524269#post13524269

^return that, ~1~
    test
  2. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

test
  3. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

haaa wow...
    test
  4. Raw_Blow

Raw_Blow Addiction in the Flesh

hmmm

returns feed

this beat is real nice mang, for real, on that street tip fa sho, your ish kicks in, quality's nice, u mixed it well homie for real, your flow's coo and on point, the lyrical content's alright still, delivery's alright, could be upped a bit, presense same thing, no hook I guess, hmm, second verse comes in, I can see what you're doing with the flow and ish, sounds good, sometimes it sounds like you're reading from the page, not too often though, I only noticed it once or twice on the tune, hmm, k, overall it was an alright drop, u're not too bad homie, keep mastering your craft, stay up, Peace

:~!
    test
  5. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

thx for the feed
    test
  6. skarekrow187

skarekrow187 ~~...:::SKAREKROW:::...~~

yeah cire got that crack man, joints nice, yo lyrics are cool, i reall like ya voice an flow, prolly should add adlibs it would help alot man, cuz you have a cool voice man, the mix isnt good man, you need to bring the beat up or vocals down to mix and sit better with the beat, but I can tell you on some shit, ya voice delivery an shit is there, lyrics are cool, kinda sounds like ya emotion could be upped though, but yeah man descent joint no doubt, i would like to hear you on a joint thats been mixed good, cuz the vocals were jus way too loud and you had no adlibs, but yeah man not bad i was fealin what you was goin for no doubt!

thx.......pz
    test
  7. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

yeah yo, this is mixed a tad loud. Flow is niceness. I like your style though....with a little polishing it would be dope as shit. Voice is coolio. Cire's beats stay dope. Work on your rhymeschemes and just polishing up that flow and you'll be good to go homie

EZ
    spoon
    test
  8. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

Thanks for showin my track love C..
    aight lemme break it down

vocals were a lil high i think
    flow is on point... you have your own steeze, really original and you brought the energy for sure
    quality's good
    cire's beats are dope.. ++ for using one of his..
    delivery is good..
    overall good track man no problems cept for the mixing yo, keep makin that good ishhh holla
    test
  9. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

thx for the feed yall
    test
  10. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

Cool beat, I've heard it a couple times. you come in nice, a little awkward, i think you should record your verses twice and then do doubles to add power to your vocals, give yourself a little more presence. your flow is cool, emotion is there . pretty much the only flaws are lack of presence and no hook! although thats understandable because it's just a 32 bar thing. you came nice, punchlines were good, ROFL@ if i beat him by a hair its from the head of repunzel.. ahaha man

nice little verse, put together well
    test
  11. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

nice....original style,u sound kinda like del the funky homosapien to me.....beat was dope....peep my shit...
    test
  12. BZTactics

BZTactics Up and Coming

Beats, tight, flow sounds on point for the most part, work on making your delivery more natural, ALWAYS make a hook too, no matter what any underground fanatic tells you, a hook is the most important part of a song, thus the reason it's called a hook, because it "hooks" the listener. Overdubs are important to, just make sure their on point. You seem like you understand hip hop well, give it a year at max and you'll probably see the bigger picture and learn how to work with diff styles, it happens with time, peace bro
    test
  13. Unexpected

Unexpected New Member

Im gong to be honost I wasnt feeling this track at all. Your vocals were too loud there wasnt really any flow to this .. You rode the beat ok meaning you ended your bars on ever second clap. There was a line or two that was off. But this just didnt have anything to stand out .. Sounded like you were talking and it didnt have any musical composistion Im not even real sure what you were trying to get across.. I only listened to teh first 16 there wasnt a hook so i just cut it off

no hate just real talk
    test
  14. emcee50killa

emcee50killa New Member

Head of repunzel???....whats that?....anyways...flow isnt bad, decent track...only beef is you spittin on a cardoid mic and the production wack.

Holla,

EturnaL
    test
  15. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

Returning the feedback...

Loving the rhyme scheme! You got a cool voice too. Love the beat...

Flow is smooth, delivery seems quite laid back and confident, i'm liking this man, nice track...
    test
  16. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

thx for the feed yall
    test
  17. Dj FuSe ONe

Dj FuSe ONe New Member

thanx for the reply

the beat is tight....this track def. needs a better mix...your voice needs some bass on it.....not bad though....i feel this track more than the other 2 tracks i heard from you...keep doing your thing
    test
  18. Fallen

Fallen www.FallenHipHop.com

feelin the beat... shits dope...

flow's alright... your delivery could be better... you don't got much emotion to it... lyrics are nice though... feelin that shit... why no chorus? empty space is blah... if you put more emotion into this... it'd be a dope track... keep droppin..

hit me back... http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=980525
    test
  19. Fokissed

Fokissed Fokissed

returning the favor, beat is hot, your vocals seem like they come in a little loud, if you lower them it would mix better, plus it would hide some of the distortion and sound better quality wise, but other than the technical stuff, your flow and delivery are on point, and you've got some nice lines in there, keep it up

check out my new one if you get a chance, "Purple Popcicle" at http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=980683
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.