New track with Rappin 4 Tay!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by New Life Records, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New Life Records

New Life Records Active Member

First track on the player "100%" Bilistic Feat. Rappin 4 Tay & Riddla. Let us know what you think! Be sure to check out the rest of the site also, if you need studio time, beats, graphics, music videos, websites, ANYTHING we got you!

Bilistic | Official Website of New Life Records
    test
  2. New Life Records

test
  3. Ult1matum

Ult1matum New Member

listening,, beat is okay, not my style really.
    chorus is good, did you do it or is it sampled, etc?

first guy,, i think you would benefit from a quicker beat tempo, would make it easier for you to flow as at some parts sounds like you stumble a little bit to fit all your words in etc. other than that it's aight.

second guy, you come a bit harder than the first, not much to comment on to fix really. good verse.

decent song mate nice work
    test
  4. Digi7oll

Digi7oll Member

Well done. Beat was decent, 1st guy had a unique style, kind of dig the squeeze. 2nd guy was talking about some real shit (which I assume was you); both did a good verse though. Nice collab.
    test
  5. New Life Records

the 1st guy was Rappin 4 Tay, don't tell me ya'll don't know who that is!?!? My boy Riddla is singing the hook, & I do the 2nd verse. Thanks for peeping.
    test
  6. YUNGMANE

YUNGMANE New Member

whats up bro

the beat is dope..smooth im fuckin wit it...

hook could of been harmonized a bit or mixed better but its almost there nothing i would skip past...

1st verse...dope this not really my style of music but i can deff sit back and relate

2nd verse i dont like how u started the verse but then u picked it up...im not really feeling the rhyme scheme but i think it deff has potential

The hook and beat really get me on this joint... 1st verse was cool 2nd threw me off a bit im bout to check some other joints out
    test
  7. New Life Records

test
  8. Shawn Phillips

Shawn Phillips Area905

nice intro, the singing is dope. nice commercial beat. 1st verse..you got a dope voice fam. flows hot. lyrics are hot. im feelin this. 2nd verse, flows str8, add a delayed echo to those first few lines with big spaces or something seemed a bit empty. lyrics are nice, feeling this verse too, good job. overall a very nice track, a sellable one at that! keep up the good work my dude
    test
  9. New Life Records

test
  10. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

first dude... idk not feelin felt like u was forcin ur words...felt the content tho...voice is smooth...
    hook is dope I like it...
    second- flow is straight...not feelin dude voice at all... content is straight.

overall beat and hook was dope... 6/10
    test
  11. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Not really liking the beat
    1st verse Really good
    2nd vers flow is great voice tone is meh....
    Overall good song Haven't heard Rapping 4 tay in a long time
    test
  12. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

It's not that I don't know who 4 tay is, it's just that even when he was almost relevant in the rap game, his verses (just like this one) were average to sub par at best. Kind of hurts the song to put him first too.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.