[new track] SYNTHESIZED [i'll return feedback]

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Stranger, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stranger

Stranger New Member

test
  2. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

beat is aiight, the delivery needs work flows workin flowin well, but could have delivered alil more emotional maybe a lil more energetic at some parts .. the hook could have been a lil more "non robotic" I mean your vocals on the hook ... The second verse was better, in every aspect than the first verse, better sounding. The lyrics is ok, I like some of the rhyme schemes man, dope. The topic is nice. I like this listen nice written song.

Check me: http://board.rapmusic.com/post-ya-audios-videos-here/1177624-l-o-l.html
    test
  3. IgloS

IgloS Eye Glows

test
  4. Stranger

Stranger New Member

thanks... up
    test
  5. Sound Mechanic

Sound Mechanic WWW.BEATSFORWEEKS.COM

Beat is alright has a nice story telling feel...delivery could be better along with the flow...what you had going has potential but I think if you rode the beat slightly better making each line mesh better your message would connect better. Some sections I heard you go off beat due to extended lines...I'd shorten a few bars to keep the vibe goin. I'm also not big on the hook...with a beat like this I think it deserves something really unique and fresh...in all the hook is the key to a big hit...not always...but in my view in this situation I feel it would. Overall good shit man...keep at it.
    test
  6. Stranger

Stranger New Member

feeling the honesty it's what i need to grow thanks alot guys
    test
  7. Plus Ultra

Plus Ultra New Member

You came on strong. I see the direction you're going in. you need to record backing vocals to emphasize your rhythms. For straight vocals, not bad at all. I'd work more on the production and delivery. You have nice lyrics.
    test
  8. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.