[new track] I AM RELEASED [drop links]

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Stranger, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stranger

Stranger New Member

test
  2. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Soon as the beat drops, it sounds like something 50 cent would rock.

Okay you come in with some beasty bars, I think you should lay down this verse again and spit it with more anger because the things your saying is hard so you need to deliver it with more ump. I think this track is nice overall but it could be better if you come with more anger in your voice.

This shit is good, keep pushin forward.

test
  3. Tech-Omega

Tech-Omega New Member

Yeah you need more emotion and a stronger presence. This beat is just beggin for that. Lyric wise you said some dope shit, but come harder with your delivery and presence. I see the eminem influence in your style which is dope. This song would be dope if the quality was shaped up a lil better. I like how the beat switches up at 1:33 and you switch it up...that shit is dope, but with more anger and more emotion in ya voice this shit would've been super serious. I added ya on my myspace so I can keep in contact and check out more of ya songs and see how far you progress as time comes through.

stay up god.
    rtf
    http://board.rapmusic.com/post-ya-a...tony-b-illest-prod-tech-omega-drop-links.html
    test
  4. Stranger

Stranger New Member

thanks alot, ya im probably going to re - record this... i was thinking about it, because like you guys said it didnt come out good as it can. im also tryin to make my quality better... i have an 800 dollar mic, sick ass preamp and soundcard. thought that would be enough... thanks for the feedback
    test
  5. Stranger

Stranger New Member

test
  6. Les W

Les W Was Helped By Point Game

I don't think this trak is good, imo it is mehhhhh

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

you rode the beat very well and your lyrics were superb, just the superficial things need work (breath, spontaneity, mix), once you get COMFORTABLE on the rhythm and someone to mix you up ur gonna make a lot of noise also like this better than #2

good job overall tho shows skill

Try to Criicize
    test
  7. Boxhead

Boxhead Box Boogie

yeah very ehhhhhhh....this like the 3rd joint i heard with some dude jockin the shit outta em's swag, word up...you got a lot of work to do, but you got the format down right...delivery need work, you gotta find yourself on the beat you feel me...work on it
    test
  8. Stranger

Stranger New Member

thanks for the feedback... really appreciate it, and i do agree with you, this song has always reminded me of em, but if u listen to my other shit, my styles not that much like em at all
    test
  9. Les W

Les W Was Helped By Point Game

test
  10. Stranger

Stranger New Member

sorry yo i musta missed it...
    test
  11. $TC's Xposin

$TC's Xposin New Member

shits dope son... hit up my myspace and check the top track
    test