New track "Go Ahead Wit It"

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Envizioneri, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fallen

Fallen www.FallenHipHop.com

this is nice... I like the beat... your flow's right on... lyrics are pretty sick... I was feelin the hook... your quality's not the greatest... but you said it was a rough copy anyways... this is good shit man...

return it... http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=959289
    test
  2. Unfidelz

Unfidelz Tyrannical Productions

First off, thanks for the feedback on Pathogenic.

Your presence is pretty decent on this track and you have a good, hype, intensity on your verses. You eased up some on the hook which isn't necessarily a bad thing, kinda balances out the track.

Overall, I think the hook is pretty good. Concept wise and whatnot. However, there are parts where you start off the beat and it throws off the delivery of the rest of the line: "You ain't got the weaponry" or "try to get the best of me". If you started saying those lines at the right time it would help tremendously with making it sound better.

During the verses, the lyrics are decent, nothing spectacular though. There are some words that you stretch out to make the line fit the beat. This sounds really bad when you do it. Try a well placed pause rather than stretch a word out.

On the beat, I don't know if it was like this originally or not, but the bass distorts pretty badly.

Overall pretty decent though. Keep at it and thanks again for checking out the Unfidelz.
    test
  3. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

thanks yall....uppz....

out for the evening, but post links I'll get tomorrow between 330 and 430
    test
  4. Envizioneri

test
  5. Envizioneri

to the top again
    test
  6. shiftee_X

shiftee_X New Member

the recording quality was straight. the track lacked a good delivery, almost as if you played-down the energy, and at a few places I thought a stress of words woulda kept the lyrics on the beat. The hook was nice though, semi-catchy. Good lookin, and good luck.

test
  7. midwestTHUG

midwestTHUG New Member

aint big on tha echo
    beats aiigh
    not my style
    quality a lil iffy
    i see what you tryna do
    club bangin
    soundin aiigh so far besides minor distortion
    soundin east coast
    like jewelz on speed 4 years ago

hook iz aiigh

choppy flow aint my style either
    i like a fluid type of thang but then on tha other hand thas what chicago do to you

3rd verse in my opinion capped it off

shoulda thrown tha 3rd in tha 1st

good drop dawg
    -one-
    test
  8. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

like the beat

chorus..need to change throw some lyrics in it

say 'go head wit it' at the end of every bar

wanna test me, go head wit
    tryta get the best of me go head wit it
    somethin somethin, go head wit it
    somethin somethin, u aint gettin bread bitches

or what ever else rhymes with go head wit it lol
    jus make it a four bar chorus an repeat itll sound more fluent with out the long pauses

u need it to be catchy

verses is cool, jus fix that cool edit problem an ull be straight
    (it does the same to me too lol)

try recording in acid pro maybe.
    test
  9. L e S

L e S New Member

test
  10. KWICBOYZ

KWICBOYZ New Member

1ST OFF I HATE THE HOOK..beat very nice....flow is koo seems kind of commercial but its a good thing..i like ya flow n everything but the cmon man...and blank space before go head wit it throws it all off...and the yea...pause not kool 2 me

u need to rethink the hook and make this a banger other than that ya verses r hot man keep it up

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=960041
    test
  11. Envizioneri

c'mon man....course the content's not that dope...it's meant to be a commercial type vibe....that's the problem wit havin other serious emcees critique shit....when you make something geared to the masses, the other emcees hate the shit....but you need to re-read that third verse....c'mon who woulda flipped two lord finesse songs like that??
    test
  12. L e S

L e S New Member

Me being an MC has nothing to do with it. The shit was off, i got no other way to put it. There IS such a thing as enjoyable commercial music (lyric wise). the fact that you even HINT towards purposely dumbing yourself down to make a so-called "commercial" track shows the state of mind rappers have today.
    test
  13. Envizioneri

shit's not really DUMBED DOWN anyway....it's more of a misplaced "dont challenge me" sort of content placed over a commercial ass beat.....I'm not the man at commercial shit....this the only "commercial" beat I ever rocked, and it's my first stab....as you can tell from the hook....I don't dig repetitive shit, and I don't tend to be in my element unless I'm doin deeper concept or story-type tracks.....not every song has that lyrical banger quality to it, but I'd make you the argument that my lyrics still better than 75% of cats spittin today, but worse than 90% of my own material....besides, in comparison to the other shit you drop (i've been keep my ear to the street man), that track I peeped was laggin on content until that third verse....so instead of sayin, "shit was off" basically tryin to call me a whac emcee, why don't you get at me wit some specifics on what was so "off" about it....
    test
  14. L e S

L e S New Member

heres the beat>

heres you>

...thats what was off
    test
  15. Envizioneri

you talkin bout the whole joint, the hook, what man??? you sayin my flow is off beat...you sayin my content ain't fittin?? still sounds like you tryin to sayin I'm garbage altogether, point blank, and, if so, who the fuck are you to judge me??
    test
  16. MaseGage

MaseGage Medicated Productions

test
  17. L e S

L e S New Member

No ones judging you...im judging your track

you posted it in hopes of feedback right?

well...there u go
    test
  18. Envizioneri

Mase...I'll check yo link in the AM, man....

Laws, thanks for the feed, regardless....least I got a play out of the deal...I shouldn't have taken it any further than that...

peace
    test
  19. Devlin

Devlin New Member

Liked the beat, it was different. Some of the levels sound too high tho it seems muffled in my headphones.

I like your accent too, pretty cool. Lyrics were alright, hook was cool and flow was decent. Verses were maybe a bit short, the hook seems to dominate the track a bit.

All in all a pretty good track.
    test
  20. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

The beat is a lil to techno for me,

the lyrics were aight, and the quality was a lil off.

Overall it wasnt horrible, but it was decent just fix it a lil, and you'll be coo.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.