New T-shirt Design entitled "Astrohop"

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Bootlegg, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bootlegg

Bootlegg New Member

This t-shirt was created for Branded Baron.Branded Baron — Home I've had this idea for a hip hop astronaut for over a year and I'm glad I was able to see this printed. The astronaut comes in peace and definitely makes the martians jealous. Everyone always says they're fly and fresh, but now this design can help them prove they're out of this world. I kept it one color using halftones to give it the illusion of a second color. This shirt also was printed with discharge ink, which is the ink used in Affliction and Ed Hardy. I showed a close up of the print. Inside the helmet is part of the moon. I figure it's cool to see another graphic besides cd covers. If interested use the promo code "rapmusic" for 10% off your entire order. Any comments and thoughts on this design?
    [​IMG]
    test
  2. excedrin

excedrin THE 8-BIT APE

I like the concept, its a dope idea. The big print is nice, and the sloppiness of the print gives it that nice vintage feel. I like it. A few other varieties of color choices would be dope, like maybe a gold on black, or red on white. Goodshit
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Bootlegg

Bootlegg New Member

This design now comes in a hoodie.
    [​IMG]

brandedbaron.com to see the front and other designs. I'd post the link, but for some reason even my graphic design portfolio link isn't allowed to be viewed either.
    test
  4. jsplitt

jsplitt rap.fiend

it's a dope concept but the design on the hoodie is a lil hard to make out. still dope nonetheless!
    test
  5. Wilson N

Wilson N Member

Nice work fam
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.