New Studio/Office Space! We just moved in. Check out the PICS!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by SamSneed, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

What type of test was it....... ours was multiple choice..... and you would think that would be easier... but it was much harder...b/c they thought of every single way you can make a mistake and the answer was on there.... so you leave the test thinking you did well and then when you get your test sheet it was a rude awakening.... i think that and organic chemistry was the worst two classes i had in college
    test
  2. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

more power to you fam...very very dope spot....but man...make sure u cool with EVERYONE u going into business with...cuz money fucks everything up QUIIICK...i had a similar spot not too long ago..made a thread identical to this...money was rolling in etc etc...and just about a yr afterwards all that shit fell apart becuase of trust...so make sure them cats is like BROTHERS to you fam lol...trust me on that...been there done that...it was a good learning experience tho...but hind sight is 20/20.
    test
  3. Nyndiem

Nyndiem 9DM

Yo...someone just let me borrow that same AKG mic you got...hows it work for you quality wise?
    test
  4. Auditory

Auditory New Member

are u the same sam sneed that has done shit for snoop and them? I know a manager named Agent that manages a producer named sam sneed
    test
  5. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

naw man, my name is matt, production company is trackworks...i did get the name from a snoop dogg skit on doggystyle...its just a name i liked to use on the message board, nothin more.

"Yo...someone just let me borrow that same AKG mic you got...hows it work for you quality wise?"

the quality is straight, i think the mic is a little to harsh in the high end though, not to much of a big deal though...its a nice mic.
    test
  6. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i feel u dawg, but shit is kinda straight, but also kinda wierd in a way...our structure is setup so that there area several independant companies, each of us owns our own company, but we all work for each others...this shit started with billy da kid, and creating his movement...but it has branched out into my production company, other dudes production company, a post production company between me and the other producer (we aint setup for it yet but its in the works), and clothing company/sports appareal company, and a record lable....theres clause in our agreements so that when the time comes, if it has to happen, one company can seperate and go its seperate way...we've been through alot of shit, even more so for the other people on the team....but dawg, no matter what happens, this shit is gonna be a crazy fuckin ride...

by the way, there aint nothin wrong with a little shamless promotion, sooooooo.... go check out the new big mike or cutmaster c mix tape and check out billy da kid feat. cassidy - Give it 2 em...its one some other ones too, also look for his track with JR writter called I'm Rich, its on a bunch of other mixtapes
    test
  7. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

billy da kid from around PA? or someshit?
    test
  8. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

That ain't bad - you got tight beats and Billy Da Kid is a pretty good artist. Definately someone I can see making a buzz...

2600 a month is high as fuck but i'm down in Florida where the rent is cheaper

Get Renter's insurance, fuck a gun. Get that renter's insurance and get money back if your shit gets stolen
    test
  9. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

Thats real talk right there, pretty much all of you should have your gear insured under some sort of renters insurance plan. LoL at this thread talking about Math/Calc for like a whole page damn near. Unless you taking Differential Equations, you dont really know how much of a bitch calc is. Studio is nice though, looks very comfy
    test
  10. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

thats why i stopped out at calc 1.... it was out of my lane....
    test
  11. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

Yeah I got my renter's insurance it was like 300 something a year, which comes out to about 30 a month or something like that. Covers up to $10,000 worth of stolen shit

Man ain't nothin worse than coming home and all your shit is gone. Especially music equipment, I'd die...

Watup F Major
    test
  12. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

Math. Business, etc

I was checking out this thread and had to chime in on math and business etc. Man, whoever thinks running a business is as cut and dry as being able to count money is in for a rude awakening! In my experience, The easiest type of business to run is where you're you have no employees (you do all the work). When you have employees it's a whole new ball game. That's just based on tax stuff. That's not even getting involved with projections, macroeconomics & microeconomics, accounting, finance, quantitative analysis, etc.

But yo I feel you cats on the topic of math...lol. I'm in school studying Computer Networking Systems, and not only do I have to do crazy math like calculus, trig, etc, I have to do computer math binary, hexadecimal math...lol. Man my first qtr, I was doing stuff like finding the rate in which the moon revolves around the earth provided that the orbit is eliptical...lol. Talk about sweatin' I didn't think I was gonna pass that joint...lol. So yeah I feel the cats in school sweatin like me.

Jye
    http://myspace.com/bigjye
    test
  13. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I have to say...i'm finished.... graduated..... so keep your head up...lol
    test
  14. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

1 year left

Yeah I got about a year left. After I graduate I'm going right back for the next level of computer networking stuff....but the good thing about now and then, is now, this is my final math course, and if I decide to go back after graduation for any program, I wont have to take any math...lol. Yo, for a minute a brotha was getting 30's on tests, but pulled out strong last qtr...lol

Jye
    http://geocities.com/kingjye/jye2000.htm

myspace page:
    Big Jye on MySpace
    test
  15. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

yea... i remember in physics i had like a 42% and got a B...crazy...
    test
  16. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

By the way....I like your setup at your new place. I like how you have made that the centralized place for all the businesses. I got a similar setup as far as multiple businesses flying under one umbrella company. I got:

a beat development company where I make beats, and do music for artists, movie scores, video games, etc

a graphic design company where I do cd layouts, flyers, poster designs basic web development, etc

a tshirt company (/clothing line)which ties into my graphic design company

and soon an animation house and indie publishing for comics and books things of that nature. So I can relate to how you have everything under one roof. It's better that way until the companies outgrow the space.

Jye
    jye 2006

Big Jye on MySpace:
    Bigjye
    test
  17. Jyedigitech

Jyedigitech Member

yo I can relate. My Instuctor showed me my grade last qtr in the middle of the qtr and it was a straight up 'F' a LOOOOOOOOW 'F' I came out of there with a 'C' ...lol.

test
  18. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

word...that subject was brought up before, but now that i think of it, its an absolute must, no questions asked...we got to get that shit....

"billy da kid from around PA? or someshit?"

naw, he's originally from florida, but he's up in jersey right now.
    test
  19. soniclabsaudio

soniclabsaudio New Member

whats the patchbay for? I dont see the need for it?
    test
  20. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

im there next year
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.