New South!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Richie Calico, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richie Calico

Richie Calico SharpWyne Productions

The south is coming strong, have you heard that Bubba Sparxxx! New Luda is pretty tight, and of course Outkast came out of left field with "Hey Ya".

While that King of New York thing is breaking up/ That battle over new south is picking up!

"...Have her screamin New South, without pulling Lude (Ludacris)out/ He (Ludacris) always wonderin what your doing, you can tell him who now! - Bubba Sparxxx "Back in the Mud".

Bubba put a little jab in there, I'm sure it's all in good fun, the artists in the south are pretty tight with one another (I think). Let me know your thoughts!
    test
  2. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

kynfolk on the rise..
    test
  3. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

who??...
    test
  4. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

they use to be called illSTAR..its deacon sunny styles..herb green..
    test
  5. sw0rdzmAn

sw0rdzmAn aka shank sinatra

kynfolk=ill 2 deff....

alot of underground talent in the south that isnt typical south type shit is maddddddddd dope...but i like ludas new album and outkast shit always banging...bubba sparxxx...ummm no thanx. i know a kid thas in his crew...that is a fuckin snitch and is gay as hell so yea. fuck them faggots.
    test
  6. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

deacon is iight...havent heard his crew...
    test
  7. AgentofKarma

AgentofKarma New Member

the beat from the youngbloodz joint "damn" is hot.....
    dirty south shit is getting better, you should see these hoes gettin wild out here in the B.I. when that "get low" joint comes on, not feelin bubba sparxxx, or the new outkast
    test
  8. knowmad

knowmad New Member

WOW if you guys like ludacris you guys HAVE TO LISTEN TO SOME MORE HIPHOP
    test
  9. LIL' ECKO

LIL' ECKO New Member

T.I. doing some things, Deacon is raw his crew is mediocre imo, lil john killin the charts, youngbloodz, ying yang twins, bubba, shit the south is on the rise!
    test
  10. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

killin the charts does NOT equal skills.
    test
  11. LIL' ECKO

LIL' ECKO New Member

ofcourse it doesnt...but who makes feel good music? the south period... u wanna get stomped out in the club u gonna do it to southern music
    test
  12. Epithet

Epithet New Member

Sizzouth

Of course the south is raw no doubt, if anyone in FLA live near Tallahassee da band and sean paul gonna be at the civic center tonight tickets only 15$ that shit gonna be iLL so peep that come check it out peace
    test
  13. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

Did you honestly just say Bubba Sparxx and Ludacris were dope? Some body KILL ME, there is no doubt that there is talent in the South, but definatly they are not included in the catagory of talent. Peace
    test
  14. digit:melt:mics

digit:melt:mics New Member

verbal I don't see you on the charts let allone killing em.. and who said you have skill? maybe if you rocked 1 mic before the 8 mile dvd came out you might be able to add your 2 sence in but now it's just worthless.. go kill your self haha
    luda is dope bubba is dope but bubba's being marketed wrong i'm not feeling some stuff from him but you can't deny both of the guys thats just stupid.. yall gotta learn to stay humble when it's your time to blow you blow.. no need to hate on the next man
    test
  15. Richie Calico

Richie Calico SharpWyne Productions

Yes, I said Bubba Sparxxx.

I hated his first album, returned it for some cash at Wherehouse. At that time to me Bubba was a flash in the pan. When his video "deliverance" came on MTV, I was like "this mutha just made a song" a song! not some rambling about how I'm better than you, big cars and Ice, but a muthaphuckin song, and timbo got off on that beat, and Bryan Barber killed that video, but I understand it was slept on heavy! why? because it was different. Then I was like okay, he's back on radar, still wasn't gonna trust his album...then Madden 2004, pop that in and I hear this beat, and I say who the phuck is that? Bubba Sparxxx! Sleepy Brown! Organized noise! Back in the Mud! that is the shit! Bubba where's your album, you hit it on the head, you have your style run with it!...however, I predict this will be his last album, you guys didn't get it, and Bubba blew his wad for nothin, he made and album full of songs and timbo and organized noise put all their weight behing it, this isn't going back to wherehouse, this goes in with my keeper CD's! I'm bumping back in the mud in the west coast! just like I bumping outkast just like I'm bumping False Idols (wtf? shameless plug!).
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.