***New song: Trip Fam - Progressive Standstill*** Drop Links..

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Higher Rhymes, Mar 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Van Go

Van Go The Art Of Man

Beat is nice an jazzy........I like ya flow dude....not really my steez but I gotta give props to ya style man wordplay is really nice.......you a new york cat? You hit that style if you aint....I like the hook but it didnt change up from the verse much I still like it tho......is the second verse a diff person or just volume lol yall are really close if not the same :) I like this whole track tho man its got a lot of substance I listened to the whole track and I usually dont

Keep droppin em hot man

pz
    GrownFolkZ
    test
  2. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

Thanks Van
    yea that's my homie on the second verse G Clef.. look out for em man.. hes down with me so u know he doin it big hahaha

keep pimpin my track to all ya friends! i havent whored my music out enough yet..
    test
  3. Guy Mann

Guy Mann New Member

I like the jazzy feel of the beat... good voice... lyrics are nice... Like the hook... Second dude has a fairly good voice but his flow sounds a little off or like he's tryin' to hard to stay with the beat... third verse sounds lyrics and flow still on point... This is a track that I could just sit back and bob my head to, real chill like you know. Overall good shit. Keep uppin'. and Thanks for hittin' me up.
    test
  4. Higher Rhymes

Thanks bro, keep bumpin my music

ups
    test
  5. Jae Stoopz

Jae Stoopz New Member

beat is good, feelin the vibe

quality is arright....lyrics is straight, emotion could be a lil bit, delivery is straight, voice is cool, flow is nice, overall fam im definetly feelin this shit, keep doing whatchu do, 1
    test
  6. Higher Rhymes

^ Thanks for the love man, holla at me

UPS
    test
  7. Higher Rhymes

test
  8. SJ Kolt

SJ Kolt "Street Juggernauts"

returning the feedback hommie....Beat is pretty tight got a real underground feel, something from a few years ago, first dude has a nice flow, the mix is better than most on hear, the way the beat breaksdown is hot and how the mc holds it down is perfect, then it drops back tiiiight, this is nice hommie...the hook is easy to remember which is good, real motivational shit, 2nd dude is okay, he gets better as the verse continues , hes pretty solid too, i just didnt like how he introd his verse....yo dude on the hook and 1st verse has a real familiar voice, nice drop
    test
  9. Higher Rhymes

yea homie it's me on both those verses and him in the middle, thanks for the love.. peace out brotha

upp thiss
    test
  10. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

that breakdown in this is tight as fuck...

this got a "LITTLE BROTHER" kinda vibe to it...nice tho...your flow is cool...right amount of emotion for this too...

hook is ok...i'd re-word it a lil differnt tho...2nd dude dont sound as polished as you...but he wasnt wack either...just lackin the swagga a lil...

over all real nice track playboy...keep doin u.

***peep ya boy out...would be most appreciated***<--click
    test
  11. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

beat is aight.. nothing wowish.. i love the bassline tho.. on the end of the 8 bar.. yall came coo.. i like the breakdown in the beat.. hook is pretty catchy..

you should try to cut back on ur initial reverb in the mixing in the vocals.
    test
  12. Higher Rhymes

Thanks for the honest feed yall.. keep bangin it

ups!
    test
  13. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

yeah, this a real tight beat man, I like the distortion on the sample during the verses, makes it sound that much cleaner, and the horns would drown the vocals otherwise

first dude...gotta cool voice, flow is tight, delivery is crisp, total package here
    hook....pretty decent....matches the beat real well
    second dude...best thing about dude is his lyrics stay real topical, never goin off point, but dude seems like he needs a lil more mic presence or something....might be the reverb on his voice, sounds like he's really contained, naahmean?
    third dude...also gotta dope voice, and the lyrics are best in show in my opinion, actually the more I listen, the voice actually sounds a lot like Guru....good flow and delivery as well

overall, nice quality on this track....can't really complain about any part of it...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=971792

Envizion
    test
  14. Higher Rhymes

Thanks for the peep Envizion keep checkin back

up this!
    test
  15. Keh Mak

Keh Mak New Member

beats hot...actually im lovin it, gotta sick message too man, braggin but not sayin ur god, shit sounds cocky and humble at the same time, i like.....lyrics is nice ur voice is tight u ride the beat sick to, espeically that prision part, right before that u come in nice....hooks nice, 2nd dude flows well and quality is just as good as it way, i dunno its missin somethin to me, some UMPH, but maybe it was just cuz the first was raw as fuck..overall this is hot man

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=970628

hit that up^
    test
  16. Higher Rhymes

thanks!
    Up this yo!
    test
  17. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

Hey returning the luv.. I'm feelin the beat nice bassline..

Lovin the first emcee.. got a real appealing vocal presence.. great lyrics and flow, delivery is flawless, chorus is hot..

2nd emcee got a nice vocal presence as well, flow's sweet for the most part, great lyrics as well

3rd emcee is just as good as the others, this track sounds real professional.. great job :)
    test
  18. Higher Rhymes

Thanks a lot Jaiz

pull this up!
    test
  19. Higher Rhymes

Not gunna get kicked off the first page homies..
    test
  20. R.I.PSTA_NBP

R.I.PSTA_NBP NBP

1st dude-tyte,sounds really comfortable on the mic,nice ass flow,lovin your voice,good lyrics
    2nd dude-sounds a little awkward on the mic,flows not as smooth,still keeps the song alive tho,good verse
    1st dude again-another tyte verse

i really feel the hook,sounds good,your guys voices blend nicely

I'm really feelin this shit,very impressed

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.