New song "Feelings" - Dilz

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by FxTDiilz, May 17, 2013.

1. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

This is a song I made at the start of the year and was actually my second song I ever released but I didn't like it so I took it down and recently decided to try and touch it up, improve the lyrics, flow and delivery and this is how it turned out. It's a song talking about my feelings while trying to make it as a rapper.
    Please have a listen and comment your thoughts.

Feelings - Dilz - YouTube
    test
  2. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

You have very poor breath control, you need to have the points in which you're gasping for air removed by your engineer. Song is very average, very little production creativity, the hook sounds like the rest of the song but a little polish could make this good.
    test
  3. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

the way my mixer does my songs enhances my breathing for reasons unknown, its not me
    test
  4. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

you love calling peoples songs average, link me to your music and prove to me you actually have the rights to be so criticising
    test
  5. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

test
  6. ReasonableSHOTZ

ReasonableSHOTZ Passenger Side Gunna

tell him to get his shit together and tone down the Attack on the Compression or manually chop that shit out like Tom Greens teste yo
    test
  7. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

Yea i have and my most recent tracks don't have the huge breaths, have a listen to a recent one
    Not Over You - Dilz Feat. Shortii - YouTube
    test
  8. Mr.Crimson

Mr.Crimson New Member

Aight..check it...I respect you for saying some real shyt cuz we all doubt ourselves esp in music but listening to ya verse and reading it too and you talk about having a fan base when you sleep...I almost laughed at that shyt...first impressions are forever esp regarding music and I understand what you're tryna say...but as for me...You gotta have some charisma...more character cuz the one you showing ain't it....either rap with a blind confidence that your the best at what you do....or....for a track like this rap angry...show more aggression so it would sound so....ehh...the rhyme was basic...nuttin stands out...the hook could have potential if refined a lil bit further...

..juss add wayyyy more personality...cuz it's never too much and that what you lacking...
    And another thing...don't put ya lyrics up to read....if you can't convey ya messages thru ya voice alone then fuck all that reading shyt...don't give yaself a crutch...say your words with so much conviction that people hang on to the words out your mouth rather than on the screen....ohh and more emotion... rap in the same vocal inflections like when you talk...if you rapping about being frustrated make it sound like you gonna lose it...You can NEVER go overboard with that....
    test
  9. Mr.Crimson

Mr.Crimson New Member

Yea and I heard ya other joint...yo...Shyt is depressing..all I got was tears, heart, and emotional...You needa switch up ya subject matter...get on some cocky shyt...
    test
  10. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

Hey man respect everything you've said here, I've already learnt from these mistakes and my latest songs like I said in the last one are 100x better in delivery, flow, lyrics.. just everything lol. So hope you'll keep a look out for them man
    test