New Single "Be Yourself"

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by StreetsBT, Jun 25, 2013.

1. StreetsBT

StreetsBT New Member

test
  2. pot-c

pot-c AWESOME DUDE

Raps : Solid, crisp delivery - no new ground covered topic wise, though.
    Beat : Commercially acceptable.
    Overall : Caters to current trends, you should do a radio friendly version.
    Bonus Points : the ovulate line.

PEESH!
    pot-c
    test
  3. StreetsBT

StreetsBT New Member

Preciate the feedback bro..I just recorded a video for Ace Boogie..thats gonna be the first track I try to push on radio..i want to record a radio version for this as well..thx for the feedback tho
    test
  4. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

I can't say anything good about this song since I'm not a mainstream music fan but I could easily hear this on the radio and I'm sure you'll be successful.
    test
  5. StreetsBT

StreetsBT New Member

im not a mainstream fan either
    test
  6. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

So why do you make mainstream music? Ie. the MMG style beat, the catchy hook etc.
    test
  7. StreetsBT

StreetsBT New Member

i feel where u coming from but am i supposed to right a hook thats not catchy? i just heard the beat and liked it..i wasnt thinking "ross sound like he would be on here"...but i feel i got bars and actually saying something in my lyrics..if u listen..thats my mixtape if u wanna take time and listen. just shot a video for ace boogie..its getting edited right now.

http://www.datpiff.com/Street-Street-Money-Road-To-Riches-mixtape.488768.html
    test
  8. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

Just saying, you're trying to be successful with a formula that many people use, there's nothing wrong with it but it does put an expiration date on your music. I just hate to see talented people restricted to a format for the sake of success. Especially when there's real motherfuckers out there doing crazy shit underground.

test