new shit from sol.. new smooth hot beat & song with franchize boys(white tee)

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Eternity, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

sup everyone

go peep the new beat at www.soundclick.com/soleternity its not tagged up like the other ones.. everyone will appreciate the tightness of this beat.

for anyone doubting the work Ive been putting in in the ATL, I also put online one of the songs I did with the franchize boys (cats who made the white tee song). you can get the song on my new compilation coming out in a few months. the song features parlay of franchize, young hawk, and young cheek.

let me know what you think.
    test
  2. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

listens now...
    test
  3. LISN

LISN United States Marines

awwww man another wack attempt by this douche bag who thinks hes good :) ahha..

sup sweetheart... nice to see you back on the block sol I know you making moves.. aight...

typical sol synthy piano joint with relaxed vibe just rocking the soul. great feel on this sol.. percussions and all is real clean and can be heard.. doesn't make you think twice about what you LISN'ing so great job on the simplicity... strings are dope as usual.. love the lil frog sound or whatever on the hook at the en of the 4th... kinda low but gives good vibe.. keep em coming sol.. ya boy!

"Boogie on Down"
    Sampled/Composed Dipset/Rocafella Type Joint!!
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=860251
    test
  4. Auditory

Auditory New Member

do the darn thing foo! wasnt really feelin the smoothed out gangsta beat but the "naww" song was pretty hot
    test
  5. Success

Success Tequila Kinte is God

damn the nigga Sol is god damn whack nawwww,seriously!!!
    test
  6. M-SiZZY!!

M-SiZZY!! Deli Beats

beat is nice as hell.. not feelin "naw" too much tho..
    test
  7. S1Ncere

S1Ncere Break Bread

dammmmnn... this thing is oofff the walll...this is a mix of lil jon and david banner... one of the best beat i have heard so far ever since i been on here... mix is perfect, everything sounds perfect...
    franchise boys was wack but i like em on this one over here...
    test
  8. ThaPaleFacedNinja

ThaPaleFacedNinja ive been nice

keep doing ya thang Sol, nice beat, sounds like an usher joint
    the beat on the franchise joint sounds alot better than the smooth one, you doing that crunk shit now, glad to see you doing shit in Atl, but i sure hope you got paid for them to fuck that beat up.. haha..keep elevating
    check my shit if you can
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=859862
    test
  9. M1 Productions

M1 Productions jetlaggin

Sup sol, this is smooth, ill drumkit I love those snares. The progression and arrangement is sickening, main melody sticks in your head, really tight composition as always. Franchize Boys joint was hot too, can picture that one killin the clubs, you're doin it big.

test
  10. SadistiK1

SadistiK1 Washingtonian

Peepin.. The beat is pretty nice, nowhere near the best Ive heard from Sol, but its got that smooth vibe that is your signature... Didnt peep the franchise track because those guys are so fuckin wack Id kill myself from hearing them. Beat is solid tho, nice drop.
    test
  11. BGCAHUNAS

BGCAHUNAS New Member

I feel like kicking somebody like a dog with this beat playin in the background
    test
  12. H.I.T.S

H.I.T.S The ShatterStar

lol
    this is like crunk n blues... if there was a genre
    i like it...
    how could you say something bad about it ? if i even wanted to HAHA
    test
  13. Phreedom

Phreedom New Member

Nice beat Sol..

Real chill vibe, reminds me of the Lovers and Friends beat..
    test
  14. RePerCuZionZ

RePerCuZionZ Square-Wave Creator

sol can flip any style
    DAMN

best beat u ever did was prolly "hip hop is dead" or "innovations" for jack knife, that shit is fuckin ILL
    test
  15. Soopa of I.M.E.

Soopa of I.M.E. New Member

sup Chris? i can see that ATL is treatin' ya well...glad to hear that man...anyways on to the beat...

wow at the mellowness of this joint...that bassline is hella sexy, just glides with the rhodes perfectly....sounds really clean man, really clean...for some reason, i don't think i dig that lead too much, don't know why, maybe it's just the sound itself...but the melody is so smooth, you just get used to it after listenin' for awhile....eh, that's minor tho, overall, this joint is just further proof how you've really grown as a musician man....i bet you could do this stuff in your sleep huh? lol.....good work as expected Chris...

check out your rep from me man....

Soopa
    test
  16. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

this beat is real smooth..i like this..kinda different..those rhodes are great..that fat lead or whatever is kind of bothersome after a while..but the simplicity of it is nice...you kept it pretty simple and shit..feelin this

this song naw is hot..haha...yeaahh them trance synth leads are crazy..dope shit

peace
    test
  17. datN!GGAeDouble

datN!GGAeDouble Lil Havana Representa

smoothed out gangsta beat....im feelin this a lot...nice drums...nice sounds, nice melody...everything about this beat is raw...

naw...im feelin the beat...id lower the synth a tad bit...im feelin the david-banner type drum pattern lol...this a solid beat...i dont kno why niggas hatin on franchize like that, they aint that bad...keep doin ya thing foo...

reply back:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=861564
    test
  18. BGCAHUNAS

BGCAHUNAS New Member

kick him like a dog you bitches
    test
  19. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

haha

thanks guys
    test
  20. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

feelin the smooth beat

the beat for nawwww is sick as fuck but im not really feelin the niggas on it though but i understand cuz im from the south too playa

eazy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.