New Rules!!!!!!!read Before Posting!!!

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by lpoet, Jan 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lpoet

lpoet POET

due to the large amounts of people coming in here and not replying i'm going to temporally make a rule that u have to reply to 3 poems before you post or up your piece...anyone who doesnt do this will have their thread closed!
    test
  2. christofer

christofer .Nothing Is Sacred.

when you post your poem do you have to drop the links to what you replied to?? or do you jus simply have to say what you read?
    test
  3. lpoet

lpoet POET

nope...u dont have to drop links...i'll know if u respond or not
    test
  4. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

so...
    it finally happened
    test
  5. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

:lol: WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, this is somewhat of the idea that Prophet and I had in mind even though I would have been more sadistic about it, lol. Nah, not really, good goin here...Been gone for a minute, nice to see some change as I am deciding to come back sometime soon mayhap...
    test
  6. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Please have them drop links because i'm not gonna be tryin to look for all their post and shit
    test
  7. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

roger that....over and out!...*hugs mindsoul and lpoet...*yall do a wonderful job in here....*runs out thread*
    test
  8. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

this was neccessary...
    test
  9. Selph X Playned

Selph X Playned Too Raw 4 TV

yall act like people got all this time to do that...

stupid ass rules...
    test
  10. lpoet

lpoet POET

well fuck u then..u dont have to reply but everytime i see your poems in here i'm gonna close them..... keep your ass out of here if u think the rules are stupid!...if u have time to post that bullshit..u have the time to read a couple poems....
    test
  11. Selph X Playned

good way to be a mod...

but i guess bein a mod boosts your confidence huh?
    test
  12. lpoet

lpoet POET

cant say that it does..i do this to pass the time at work and school...like i said..if u cant peep anyone else..dont post
    test
  13. Selph X Playned

why ? most people on here have no skills at all...

i take a creative writing class... 2nd year which makes it my 4th time having it... not because ive failed, because im that good...

and over 8000 posts? fuck... ive barely got over 3000 and ive been here 5 months before you...

get off the net kid
    test
  14. lpoet

lpoet POET

if u feel that nobody on here has any sort of talent then why would u drop your poem and want these sorry poets to critiqe your work? that makes no sense....

creative writting class does not make u a good poet.....and just beacuse u take it over and over again doesnt mean anything..lol...

wtf is your point with that shit....

and as i said before..i post while at school and at work....i enjoy the poetry forum and have no prob checkin out everyone who posts...
    test
  15. lpoet

lpoet POET

[​IMG]

i wont say anything else..

LMAO..............
    test
  16. Selph X Playned

you tryin to clwon my picture but you know anywhere in school i would fuck you up kid and thats no lie...

no internet bullshit, but you keep modding... keep your chin up...

things might get better...

reason i posted is cause i was checkin out the forums, didnt know a faggot made rules for it...
    test
  17. lpoet

lpoet POET

test
  18. lpoet

lpoet POET

lmao
    test
  19. Surreal The A.D. Prophet

Surreal The A.D. Prophet Wondrous Poetic

this rule simply leads to more

"nice post"

while i agree that it can be more helpful than no reply, there has to be a better way
    test
  20. Surreal The A.D. Prophet

Surreal The A.D. Prophet Wondrous Poetic

selph,

you lost points with the "creative writing class" shit

and the "ill fuck you up" shit

and then any remaining points were gobbled up by "faggot madee the rules"

now, ther eis no beef cause really to cant make beef on the net

but shut up. truth be told, while i disagree wholeheartedly with the rules, i know why it is being implemented, and i cna do two things as a result...well three but #3 is stupid

1 post and reply to 3 threads
    2 dont post and dont reply to 3 threads
    3 post and dont reply to 3 threads (stupid cause it gets closed and we all wasted time)

now, this is assuming to want to post a poem, if not there is a 4(firgure it out)

but my main question for u is, are you serious about writing? or do you like to do it? cause i have been in a creatice writing class, and unless you are at a TIGHT school (college usually) it is bullshit

i took one class and almost shot my teacher...and i am not on any type of distorted reality shit.

i am serious about writing. VERY serious about writing. and as a result i had to part ways with this site.

i left becuase i didnt know how serious i was about writing until i realized how frustrated i was with what i got from posting. "nice drop", "keep dropping", and a recent "bwahahahaha" are all so incredibly useless they can ruin a day.

but it would ruin MY day, because i give a fuck. because i know how much thought goes into word and i know how much should. because i create and wish to create more aptly. because if i am going to write ANYTHING, i will NOT masturbate on page. and to respond with bullshit is offensive to my creation and my creation is held in far greater esteem than anyone except myself because i CREATED it.

this notion is something which cannot be understood by anyone who is not serious about creating, in whatever medium, for the sake of creating to the best of ones ability.

the point of this was...the site may be bullshit for you...but bitching is bullshit just the same if you shouldnt be posting. i post here for amusement and to get mad at wasted energy, but i acknowledge that and dont blame the board anymore. this is not a community of writers posting to better themsekves..it is a bunch of mothafuggas who post on the site. serious or not.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.