New Report discovers that US troops WATCHED Iraqis loot the explosive weapons

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

test
  2. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

what are you going to do with yourself in 3 years when the world continues to spin on its axis. you are such an emotional wreck.
    test
  3. MC Bill Buckner

Bush on employment: 2005 budget requests $23 billion for job training and employment assistance representing a 12 percent increase since 2001. I also enacted a major expansion to the Trade Adjustment Assistance program and increased funding 150 percent to $1.051 billion in 2005. Workers dislocated by increased imports or a shift of production to certain foreign countries can receive support for: two years of training; income support; a Health Coverage Tax Credit covering 65 percent of the premium for qualified health insurance; wage insurance for workers over the age of 50; and even relocation support.

Bush on Education: I have backed these education reforms with the largest increase in federal education funding in history. Federal funding for elementary and secondary education has increased by $12.2 billion (49 percent) to a record $36.9 billion in 2005. Support for Title I schools serving low-income and at-risk students has increased $4.6 billion (52 percent) to $13.3 billion in 2005.

Bush on health insurance: I was proud to sign the Medicare Modernization Act, which is providing all 40 million seniors and disabled Americans with an optional prescription drug benefit. New prescription drug cards are already saving up to 30 percent off retail prices and up to 60 percent off generics. Beginning in 2006, for a low monthly premium of about $35, seniors can choose among plans to have Medicare pay 75 percent of the cost of all prescription drugs, up to $2,250 a year, and 95 percent of catastrophic drug costs. And 12 million low-income seniors will receive a $600 subsidy and 100 percent of drug coverage with only a $1-$5 co-pay. We are making it easier to bring safe, effective, and affordable generic medicines to market, saving an estimated $35 billion over ten years.

Bush on home ownership prospects: The overall U.S. homeownership rate is 69.2 percent – its highest level ever – and the highest level of single-family housing affordability in 30 years. For the first time ever – the majority of minority households are now homeowners. My initiatives include providing down payment assistance through the American Dream Downpayment Initiative; increasing the supply of affordable homes through the Single-Family Affordable Housing Tax Credit; increasing support for the Self-Help Homeownership Opportunities Program; and increasing home-buying education and counseling to help guard against predatory lending

issues more important than 10 soldiers watching iraqi's
    test
  4. MC Bill Buckner

wow look at those interesting things i have posted
    test
  5. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

^ irrelevant
    test
  6. MC Bill Buckner

irrelevant to what?

obviously people who bash republicans and bush and who do so without having the slightest idea what republicans stand for or propose for this coutnry will come in and read this article. Now they will also have an opportunity to read about real issues that matter to the people of this country.
    test
  7. -Jozin-

-Jozin- .

^^dumb shit.

all those things you just mentioned won't make a difference when we go to war.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.