New RE 5 trailer.......and Racism???

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by OurSin, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

When the black people turn to zombies their skin should turn white...

that'd make oursin comfortable.
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Is that what they pass off as wit nowadays???

i'm not impressed
    test
  3. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

i dont understand what happened here.

i'm 100% behind oursin.

it's obvious the game isn't meant to be racist, but if anyone was to look at this with no prior RE knowledge it looks racist as hell.

it's a white guy mowing down a ton of crazy africans.

about the ppl looking infected from the get go i agree completely. after watching twice, visually there's not a whole lot of difference from the pre-infected africans. as a matter of fact, during the non-cutscene gameplay scenes there really wasn't any way of telling that the rampaging africans were zombies at all.

oursin's point here isn't that the video game is racist or that there were racist intentions behind it, that point was well made by others in the thread as well, but that it LOOKS racist.

and i swear if i didn't kno this was RE, and i walked into someone's house and saw them playing this game, seeing a white guy shoot up an african village while they savagely attack, i'd be offended as hell.

appearances are important.
    test
  4. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

yeah it looks racist but looks can be deceiving and the people who say it's racist are judging the book by its cover.

I can see at a quick glance...you're like wtf is this shit? but if you progress in the game or do research on the game then you'd know it wasn't.

It's resident evil...you already know it's gonna be some zombies and mutated animals and shit...that's just the mark of the franchise. They probably were infected when he got there just like in RE4 he gets there and nigga just start throwing axes and shit.

now if Chris Redfield had to lynch a nigga, or beat him with a whip, or drag them from the back of the truck with confederate flag tinted windows (shit still happens in GA...sad), or sell a black to get a better gun or soemthing like that then that would be racist
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

this is exactly what i've said since my first post........

and to these fools it makes me racist??? lmao.......
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Shutup racist. They are Hatian...not African anyway.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.