New Rap Group!!! BROTIME!!!

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MC D Peezy, Jan 16, 2014.

1. MC D Peezy

MC D Peezy Member

What up y'all?! just recently joined rapmusic.com. Seems like a pretty cool place to check out new upcoming artists. My name is MC D Peezy and I have a rap group called Brotime. We're a mix of gangsta/chill/nerd rap. I feel like we do something unique that you don't hear everyday. Please check out our tracks. I have posted our youtube links below for the five songs we have made currently. If you like what you hear, we would love for you to visit our facebook page by either clicking on this link, https://www.facebook.com/bro4theppl, or facebook searching "Brotime at the Apollo". Anyways, thanks for checkin' out this post. Hope you like Brotime!!!

-MC D Peezy

These are our songs so far-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FepiHwThbQ0 - Brotime - Lovely Bones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0EtUYdASHI - Brotime - Third Coast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfZK-taKELY - Brotime - Franchize Playerz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3mBqcq678Y – Brotime - Workin’ Man Hustle (Pocketful of Change)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9l3L56H4Bs – Brotime - Five Card Stud
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Clicked 1st track, noise came out. Should have known it'd be strait up utter shit based off the group's name alone.

Knew better than to click, did it anyways, my bad..
    test
  3. MC D Peezy

MC D Peezy Member

It's all good if u don't like it. however, i don't know whats going to wrong in your life that you feel the need to leave a comment shitting all over it. By the way, this group is a joke that me and my friends do for fun. Oh and by the way, friends are people that like to spend time with you and can stand to be around you, which is probably a concept that is alien to you seeing as how randomly hateful you are. ALERT - just in case there are any others like GaLaTeA out there that fail to grasp things like humor and satire, i just wanted to be sure to clarify that YES this group is just for fun. Anyway the tracks after the first one that you clicked are the ones that we put a little more effort on, but yeah please don't listen to them because we wouldn't want you as a fan of our music anyway. Maybe go fuck off somewhere
    test
  4. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Why so hostile? ? Wow
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Just being honest.
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Here's a tip. There's absolutely no word in the entire English language describing how badly this wannabe jersey shore rap group sounds.

I didn't fail to grasp diddly squat, you failed to deliver a product worth clicking.
    test
  7. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

oh my gaaaaaawwwwwdddd...

gal, why dont you make posts like this more often?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Cause I'd have to post more often in hhc.. :scared: :funny:
    test
  9. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Your words, not mine.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Ahahahahaha, hahahaha, hahaha. HAHA, oh man...how did I miss that gem. Of course reading the whole paragraph would be key.. :funny:
    test
  11. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

would be nice if you contributed more than just posting shit for everybody else to listen/ comment on.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

haven't heard the songs yet, thought this was spam.

but i did click on the youtube links, lyrics were funny.

i like the mortal kombat and dragon ball references.

:numaan:
    test
  13. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Another wack topic taking up space on the board...
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  14. MC D Peezy

MC D Peezy Member

Thanks man I appreciate people that get the references. Some ppl just dismiss it because its not your average dumb shit that comes out these days, its actually sort of thought out. I understand it isn't for everybody tho
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. MC D Peezy

MC D Peezy Member

Yeah seriously, I feel bad for people that have nothing better to do than take shots at ppl all day online, when I can guarantee this fuckin' Galatea has probably never created anything nearly as original as what we're doing. Probably hasn't ever created anything original or worth listening to in her life. I have no time for trolls like her. she seems to have issues to resolve in her life. Not that I give the slightest shit
    test
  16. MC D Peezy

MC D Peezy Member

You're just another wack person taking up space in this world
    test
  17. MC D Peezy

MC D Peezy Member

Ooooh damn, you got me there. I just joined fool. I haven't even had time yet to comment on stuff yet. Have you contributed anything ever besides negative comments??
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Yeah, um, ok... have it your way.

You're creatively impotent.

Perhaps if you stayed in school, made it to at least some sort of college, got a degree, got a job, had a career, then maybe, just maybe you wouldn't be prostituting yourself for views and likes, begging for acceptance and high fives for sub par noise you call music. And jesus fucking christ, you need youtube to get noticed.

I don't mind you commoners, as long as you know your place. You can be a goddamn joke all you want, but leave music out of the equation.
    test
  19. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

He's an OG. Learn your place, or get back to the kitchen.
    test
  20. MC D Peezy

MC D Peezy Member

OH MY GOD I GET IT, YOU DON'T LIKE MY GROUP!!! are you done tho yet you human stain? I'm tired of wasting time replying. And I won't reply to you again because I have so much else to concern myself with other than some random piece of trash that probably contributes nothing to this page than neg comments
    test