New One, Have Nothing, Drop Some Links

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Malabu, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malabu

Malabu LEX-TOWN 859

test
  2. Cujomob

Cujomob Im on a whole new format

Return some love here - This is nice... like the sample. nice laid back joint feel it.
    test
  3. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Yeah this is pretty cool - i see u used that one part for the verse -
    got a nice street feel to it.

good stuff.
    test
  4. Young Brook

Young Brook New Member

Chea chea chea...I like it. I like the fact that the sample isn't commonly used..but it seems kinda hard to rap to with that little chipmunk voice singing throughout. Nice work though, scream at me!
    test
  5. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

have nothing- always been a fan of vocal samples.. this tracks got a dope laid back vibe i'm liking it, i'd freestyle to this if i was capable of freestyling mroe than 4 bars.. i really can't turn it up to loud because my sisters asleep so i can't critique the bass. but if you have a some dope bass it'd make this beat..
    nice work homie

here u go
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=894956
    test
  6. LyriKal BasTard

LyriKal BasTard Im So Relative

I wasn't expectin the ebat tod rop like that. thats hot. I like the sample alot too. I think the only way you oculd make this better was if you, maybe chopped the sample a lil or add more to the verse parts, and changed the snare. The snare is the only thing about this i dont like, all in all this is pretty hot
    test
  7. Malabu

Malabu LEX-TOWN 859

thanks a lot for all the feed, i'ma have to wait until this afternoon to get at links
    test
  8. Da Cypha!

Da Cypha! Beats!

listening.. damn this sound damn familiar.. Bassment ripped this joint aswel he showed me yesterday haha.. anyways..

i dont really like the snare.. verse is coo.. chorus is dope..
    test
  9. Blackhart

Blackhart BH The General

returnin da fav
    didn't like it at first. it kinda grew on me. I kept expecting the sample to stop at some point cuz its hard to flow over that. but yea its thumpin. good work man.
    test
  10. Stray411

Stray411 New Member

This is the sample from the challenge…I wasn’t feeling it, but I like how you flipped it. Drums are nice and grimey just how I like em. Mix sounds real good. Without the vocals on there an emcee could kill this. Nice drop.

Thanks for hitting my thread.
    test
  11. MRNSCINSE

MRNSCINSE New Member

Okay...nice sample man...good ear for a sample.... like the change up in the beat...not really feeling the bangin of that symbol in that part tho....might wanna lower it in the mix...but you def got some talent...nice track

http://www.soundclick.com/knackalicious TRACK- 1.DON'T LEAVE
    test
  12. silent.war

silent.war New Member

returning feedback

yea we flipped this sort of the same

feeling everything cept the snare..but it could work if someone ripped this beat

nice
    test
  13. DonnyB

DonnyB Tha BlockBurna

test
  14. Kai Is Lazarus

Kai Is Lazarus Shits on rappers for fun

shit is hot. get at me, let me rip this. u remember what i did 2 that beat where i did "Tell ur girlfriend"
    test
  15. KWICBOYZ

KWICBOYZ New Member

comin all extra l8 2 return feed..eww...snare lol chnge tht...n its kinda loud in my opinion..turn up sample..iono pretty basic...no bassline....hook is koo but cymbals r kinda loud and off.....vocals on hook r great....but iono the transition i j didnt feel amateur feel 2 me

keep workin tho
    test
  16. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

yeaaaaaaaaa
    I like this one dawg.....good sample....drums cool on this dawg.....Your last few were pretty fast tempo and I couldn't feel them as much as this one, i like slower tempos......this one is hot......I like when it goes into the emotional part, sounds like sumthins clashin on that part tho.....
    this joint pretty good tho overall
    feelin this

Peep me:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=895813

test
  17. Auditory

Auditory New Member

damn this is some depressing ass stuff haha. Im feelin it though. i could see a hot song over this track. Defenently a slower paced track. heh kina gets all dramatic and shit on the hook. The drums gets the job done. The part of this beat i don't really care for is on the hook when the bitch repeatedly sais "I love you"..."I love you". I dunno kina rubs me in the wrong way. but thats prolly just me. keep comin with it mang
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.