new Mods Wanted....

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by El Hefe, May 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Hefe

El Hefe New Member

looking to add two new Active mods to help out...

let me know your suggestions//
    thanks
    test
  2. GameRGame

GameRGame Do better.

..gangsta Jerm!
    test
  3. L-M-INT

L-M-INT New Member

COOL. RAD. AWSOME.NARLEY.COWABUNGA
    test
  4. TuNed RooT

TuNed RooT Love is introduction ..

I'd love to be moderator of the Poetry Realm. I'm already dedicated and reply to each and every new or old piece there is, that I haven't seen. If you look through these pieces on this page and half the second page, you'll see me writing very detailed feedback on each one. Also, I'd keep it as organized as it is now. Give me the chance and I'll do it well, mos def. I've had experience at other boards, too. So, I ain't anything new to this and don't know how to run things, etc.
    test
  5. PrOvOcAtiVeThOuGhT

PrOvOcAtiVeThOuGhT New Member

well I've been a member of rm since 2001..I'd love to mod a forum like this and do stuff for it..but in all honesty..I think tuned root..would be your best gamble for the poetry realm...I'm more in emcee side anyway...

but it would be nice to have both mail and female mods here for a change
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Wasn't/isn't femme sole a mod? If not, she should be. If not her, then mind~soul. I'd say me, but I'm going to die soon, and ressurect sometime after the cali state bar.
    test
  7. lpoet

lpoet POET

yo...i'm in here every day..i'd love to mod
    test
  8. yeah what happened with her? Did she ask to be taken off the mod list? She hasn't been on in for ever and I don't think she should just drop off the face of the cyber earth when she knows people care about her and may worry after the last things she talked about were her current trials and tribulations. Make me a Mod in the Introspectrum forum =) those cats are never in there. I'm always there dismantling fakes.
    test
  9. lpoet

lpoet POET

mind soul would be a good choice 2
    test
  10. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

shes having a break for the summer...
    test
  11. DA-SMOOTHEST-TALKA

DA-SMOOTHEST-TALKA The Silencer

Whats the biz jeff? you already know imma say me kid and if so then i would like to mod for the realm fa rizzy. A lot of these kats dont' know or remember me,but i think i would be a good mod. If not me the Mind soul
    test
  12. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

where did you get that?......do i know you luv?

anyway---im back.....had to take care of some things.....my suggestions for mods would be mind soul or lpoet.......soultan too but he said hes out for a bit.....
    test
  13. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

lol no, i just read it in the pit a while ago and the name clicked...ino i thought youd gone since this sticky was up...
    test
  14. augee.ali

augee.ali Lively Up Yourself...

I suggest myself, Mind Soul, L Poet, or Tuned Root because we seem to be the only ones who show love and give intelligent responses to people's shit. Most of the other people drop in and say shit like "that was deep"...or "I was feeling that" and only reply to one or maybe 2 people.
    test
  15. Judge tha Dacyple

Judge tha Dacyple Poetic Papi Emcee Señor

for realm mods I would have to nominate Ipoet and Mind-$oul, they both constantly reply to everyones work, and they do so with respect. I would say myself, but as of late I haven't been replying as often as I used to. I always wanted to be a mod in the realm, but to be honest I just don't have the time at the moment, seeing as I am planning to move to vermont in a few weeks. so things with me are hectic, after I get that taken care of, if you still need help I would gladly step up. But as I said before, in my eyes, Ipoet or Mind-$oul.
    test
  16. DirtBoy69

DirtBoy69 why is this wrong?

let me mod!!! it doesn't matter to me where just tell me
    test
  17. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

i give intelligent responses.....and so do many others.....
    test
  18. augee.ali

augee.ali Lively Up Yourself...

I'm not saying you don't...just saying there's only a few people in the Realm who say more than "That was deep....I felt that....check mine out" naah' mean?
    test
  19. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

jeff..i dunno if you're looking for completly new mods or not, but all the same i would love to help out in this forum. poetry is one of my greatest loves..it would be an honor to moderate this forum as well :) at least consider it..thank yah!
    test
  20. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

i'd me very active and we need a male to mod this piece as well plus me and Feme Sole already have great chemistry :)...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.