New L Dash - "Boys Inside ft. Naira" - DROP LINKS

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Mr. sickVisionz, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

This is a new track from the "Sick Tapes Volume 2" mixtape. A link is on the soundclick site for those wanting to cop it. Lemme know what you think about this song. Drop links and i'll be sure to hitup your thread/site.

Boys Inside ft Naira
    Produced by sickVisionz Productions
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=53351
    test
  2. Emtee

Emtee License to Ill

the production is nice man. def a commercial track, mc has a layed back flow. hook was straight too. overall pretty cool.
    test
  3. Cop J

Cop J COPJMUSIC.COM

Chorus is hot, I wasnt feeling the mc's on here flow on her at first, but it grew on me after a while. Lyrics were on point. Overall hot track, sounds commercial.
    test
  4. skipmartin

skipmartin Real Soulful NC Hip Hop

returning the thoughts:

the girl on the track has a real seductive voice. Siren like. The production on this is on some real ride chill shit. I'm vibing like a mofo to the production. Shit is official. The delivery to the MC is interesting. Real laidback and chill. Voice is on point, and lyrically the track is there. The mixing on the track is crisp as a mofo and the girl on the hook is cool. Overall I'd give this track a 9.5/10. This is banging. I ain't doing nothing except taking notes fam, dont' know what you needed my thoughts for other than the bump. Out.

S
    test
  5. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

the beat is nice , i liked it, str8 mixtape shit , fitted right , anyway the mc's were nice but the lyrics could have been a lil mo different, the flow and all was nice feelin the vibe in this, overall it was nice track, nice listen, quality and all was clear and nice.

RETURN THE FAVOUR:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=946520
    test
  6. LeGaCy204

LeGaCy204 ToO SiCk WiTTa MiC

Aiight.....Beats Nice..like its laid back vibe...girl on the chorus sounds real good...like the chorus mos def....the verses were also not bad....flow was good,held it down throughout the song,went to the beat nicely...lyrics were good as well..overall i gotta give 7.5/10...keep it up no doubt....

return the favour....

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=946519

itd be much apprciated...thnx

stay up

peaCe
    test
  7. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

The singer is aight, this definitely has that commercial appeal. Got that street edge to it. The chorus is hypnotizing, something for the clubs most definitely. Keep it up : )
    test
  8. Matter_of_Fact

Matter_of_Fact Infinite Immortal

hmmm

*returns favor*

beat's coo, liking the beginning, 1st cat kicks in, his voice is pretty coo, flow's alright, clarity could be a bit better, delivery and emotion's on that laid back type shit, lyrical content ain't too bad neither, on some of that street type ish, hook's pretty slick, that girl's got an alright voice still, 2nd verse starts nicely with the rhyme scheme, pretty much the same as the 1st as far as delivery, emotion and content to an extent, done well though, overall a pretty good track yo, keep doin' the thing, One LOve, Peace

:~!
    test
  9. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

That chick got a seductive ass voice lol. Her singing on the beginning is good too. The first cat rapping has a good flow, just his delievery I ain't feelin'. Beat is nice also. The hook is hot to me. Yeah that dude spittin is nice, only thing is his delivery, nothing else.

Overall I'd give it a 7/10 - delivery brings it down for me, everything else is hot.
    test
  10. Mr. sickVisionz

Thanks for the feedback
    test
  11. l_dopa

l_dopa New Member

Damn I appreciate all this feedback
    test
  12. Mr. sickVisionz

test
  13. Mic Grippa

Mic Grippa Mic Grippa

replyin cuzzin. yeah i wasnt tryin to be too lyrical on that one. anyway. i like tha beat man. u fa sho got tha voice. lyrics is on point. flow is flawless. hooks str8 too. u killed. keep it up. im lookin forward to hearin more. peace.
    test
  14. l_dopa

l_dopa New Member

Keep It Up
    test
  15. l_dopa

l_dopa New Member

when i'm in da trap it's going down
    test
  16. Neruk

Neruk Runky Runky

pretty good track, 1st guy nice chill flow, little monotone but not bad, is the 2nd dude the same guy? i cant even tell a difference, hook is pretty catchy, a bit hard to understand what shes saying thou
    test
  17. Knosomatic

Knosomatic Give it Definition

feelin the voice an delivery real smooth playa i like it thats the groove chick on the hook deadly nice sound thats it right there for what it is too the lyrics really on point brother good work man i can bounce to this im lookin out for you boy keep it up im liking the style peace an love...
    test
  18. l_dopa

l_dopa New Member

good looking on the feedback
    test
  19. Famious

Famious Shakez

hot track got that commercial type appeal i can hear this in the clubs, or drivin to it I like that laid back vibe. keep holdin it down for the A

and thanx for showin my track luv
    test
  20. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

not bad here, pretty mainstream feelin, definetly a catchy tune, flows soundin pretty polished up, production sounds pretty ill on lofi which speaks on the true quality of the track - voice is ill

yeah coo cut here

holla back

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=951016
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.