*New kanye beat makin video*

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jabba-Jaw

Jabba-Jaw Custom User Title

that video isnt new...been posted before.

i think it's a good video though...i wish Kanye was always like that. i think the beat is alright, it's different
    test
  2. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

i actually like this beat...

it could be something if he fucks with it...

i like the bassline on it
    lol@the amount of kanye hate here on this site.
    test
  3. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

wtf...matter of fact... this beat is dope imo...

the piano break down is rawness...
    test
  4. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

lol@ the beat being dope

just cuz kanye made means we gotta give it the benefit of the doubt i guess

....not I
    test
  5. WillieK

WillieK New Member

^^haha stop hatin on him just cuz he wear a small size jacket
    test
  6. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

Watch Kanye West Makes an Album on MTV. The shit he did with that beat "Addiction" was tight. The show him making the beat and the way he came up with it is pretty genius. A lot of you guys on here are hating on kanye so much its almost bad for your health. I think I'd be as arrogant as Kanye if I was tight, and I knew I was tight, but everyone else still wouldn't give me the props I deserve. Yeah maybe the College Dropout was more Hip Hop than Late Registration, but fuck if the rest of you "producers" and beatmakers can't see how much Kanye's stepped his shit up between the two albums production wise. He's on some New Soul shit with all of the instrumentation and the bridges and shit going on throughout the album. But whatever it doesn't matter what I say, most of you still have nothing better to do but drop beats with a billion change-up synth "club bangers" and the kanye west/ just blaze chipmunk style-jockin beats. Neg rep the hell outta me and call me a dickrider but I'm far from a dick rider I just give respect where its due.
    test
  7. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

/\ when you're EXTRA arrogant, you dont deserve/get respect from me or any other person. period.

Quincy JOnes is one of the best producers thats been out. Arrogance plays a part sometimes, but he was never arrogant, or anything. the thing is, kanye's aint been out for ten years (i mean real real success) and he thinks hes god man... like he the president, you seen this ngigga on all eyes on kanye? tellin the camera man not to throw him off. fuck outta here lmao. he aint that special... theres tons of nigggas out here now doin their thing thats 10x better, Kanye jus got lucky with the roc camp cuz them bars he spit is mediocre.

He does his thing on the beats SOMETIMES, but yall givin dude too much props.
    test
  8. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

^REEEAAAAALLLL MUTHAFUCKIN TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody needs to shit on his ego, its obvious Yayo couldnt do it lol
    test
  9. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

I mean, yo.. if u humble with your shit... and you still do ya thing.. even tho peeps pump ya ego up you still remain humble, thats when i give respect.. because thats a ahrd thing to do.

and a lot of nigggas cant do that... and its a shame.
    test
  10. Logik Words

Logik Words New Member

Why does this beat suck so badly
    test
  11. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

@tres why you got kanyes dick in ya mouth. obviously you been holdin that in for sometime. cuz that has nothing to do with this thread or this wack ass beat.
    test
  12. urban_tactics

nggaz act like kanye cant make a wack beat

he obviously proved ya'll wrong by makin this trash

sound like some shit i just heard on the soundclick charts....
    test
  13. urban_tactics

god damn @ your rep prem.......time to go to work....but even my rep aint gettin u out that hole....smh
    test
  14. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

see you guys are hatin on him sayin his beats are wack and the •••••s got classics. personality hadn't really been brought into it until i started mentioning it. anyhow im the type of person who loves an arrogant muthafucka thats great at what they do. it just makes that person that much more entertaining like T.O. from the Eagles. shit i love when he talks shit and then goes out and catches three td passes and 200 yards receiving and signs a football or stands in the middle of the cowboy star. what you guys are forgetting is that hes an entertainer and when he says shit that gets people rowled up its just adding fuel to his star power because everyone knows publicity whether good or bad is still publicity. just ask Game (i can't stand Game by the way)
    test
  15. Premize Prod

yea some die hard sol eternity fans went to work on ya boy when i went in his beat thread and said "beat was coo. keep grindin".

guess that wasnt a good enough response for their idol
    test
  16. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

Kanye's not even in my top 5 favorite producers, but how'd i know that the dick riding shit was coming? you cats on this rapmusic shit are so fuckin redundant its ridiculous. this is probably the first thread I've ever replied to about Kanye among the hundreds of threads that have emerged over the past year concerning him. and im supposed to be the one on his dick? its sad how much this board is consumed with hate. if it aint Kanye being hated on its Lil Jon and if it ain't Lil Jon its Scott Storch. i havent even seen the video and ill take your word for it that its a wack ass beat. but startin a thread just to tell all your rapmusic buddies that kanye made a wack ass beat just seems kinda lame.
    test
  17. Premize Prod

are you so fuckin stupid that you thought i posted this to say kanye make a wack beat? man how old are you 13? the is PRODUCERS DISSCUSSION you maggot. beat videos are always getting posted. so i fucking posted one and gave my opinion on it. damn. kill yourself. and your in brea and i assume thats orange county. i work out that way. give me your address so i can come smack your dumbass.
    test
  18. urban_tactics

man will you PLEASE shut the fuck up?
    test
  19. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

^ Tag teamin... lol... And tre, use the enter button man, space that shit out... I get a seizure lookin at them paragraphs
    test
  20. Premize Prod

lmaoi just realized this ••••• types like its a college essay or sumtin. ••••• got perfect punctation and shit.

Lmao ••••• be copyin it from microsoft word so he can use spell and grammar check before he posts.

wat a homo.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.