New Juice Videos

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by A to tha K, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A to tha K

A to tha K THA FUK U LOOKIN AT ËËËËË

You are invited to be a part of the Nets very first IRON MAN CHALLENGE AUDIO BATTLE @ http://www.hiphopairplay.com...the battle would be a obstacle jungle of words and talent to prove your skillz...the prizes is full...YAMAHA CONDENSER MIC, $50, 2 CUSTOM MADE BEATS (from 2 well known net producers i cant even spill the names yet...big things people), AND A CUSTOM MADE ALBUM COVER....HOW MUTCH BETTER COULD THA SHIT GET YALL...JOIN UP NOW @ HTTP://WWW.HIPHOPAIRPLAY.COM
    test
  2. sixty cycle hum

sixty cycle hum short arms, deep pockets

are you joking? you know its wack when he has to put a fake subject to get people to look. who wants beats from net producers?
    test
  3. THE m AGE

THE m AGE soon

yea thats pretty wak. cuz the promise of a new juice video is much more interesting than the crap you have to say. good job dick.
    test
  4. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

EXACTLY!!!

A to the K, whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean, get the fuck outta here with that bullshit your postin in here.

In the words of Peter Griffin, "If you were a woman, I'd slug you." hahahahahahaha
    test
  5. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

Some net producers are dope, :Rockwell.....um i cant think of anymore but i know theres some (very limited) net producers. Anyways who cares about this fake shit. Fuck.....im gunna go watch Brain Storm for the 16546423213th time.....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.