New Joint!....Aye Yo! its Triple..peep it(an DROP DEM LINKS)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Triple_N, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triple_N

Triple_N Embodiment of a tru emcee

Jus a lil joint I put together...drop sum good feed an I'll def return the favor

Song Title: Aye Yo! Its Triple(top track on page)

Completely done by: Triple_N

Link to song:
    http://www.soundclick.com/triplen
    test
  2. pdawg

pdawg Member

this beat is dope... sounds like a rockit production right? u got a mad grimey voice its dope.... the lyrics were dope, the chorus was pretty good, i like the ad libs u had in em overall im feelin this shit alot homie.... i like ya shit. keep it up man fa real

peaaaace
    test
  3. Triple_N

Yo!!!..damn can I get sum feed?
    test
  4. distilled

distilled New Member

test
  5. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

Hmmm, i liked this one... Its something different... That beat isn't what someone might think is normally considered hip hop, but u work with it nicely. Props if u did it too, i like it. Especially when that 8th bar come in drops, and hypes up a little bit, then kicks in to the bell breakdown before the chorus. Anyway, your flow is on point. Stays that way throughout the whole song. Props. Doubles are also on point... They add to your verse slightly, but dont stand out too much on their own. Really their just mixed down nicely... Well done if u had something to do with the mixing of this track... Presence wise, u bring a lot of energy to this track. Straight from the jump your hype, and u keep that up till the very end of this song. Well done. That's not something easy to do. Adlibs, i noticed u have em, but not all over the place. U use em wisely, like in your chorus, and certain parts in your verses...Moving on to a random note...I also noticed u have some dope effects poppin off, like echoes of certain words in your verses and other touches that just add to the aural effect of this song. Its a nice something extra that not everyone might take notice too... Finally your chorus, is simple, yet effective. The part of it which stands out the most is that "Ayo its triple" part. The way you stress that is dope. Plus its got a nice reverb effect added to it. Good job... Honestly, its kinda sad this got slept on so hard. This is a VERY solid track. The quality is tight, the hook is on point, and uve got all the basic aspects down...Anyway, stay up man, and be patient. People will get around to it eventually. Ez

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=936720
    test
  6. Triple_N

^^^^Word son...good looks on the feed...def appreciate that alot son
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.