(*New*) HoodHop - Different World

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DavenportRepper, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preppy Records

Preppy Records New Member

Yall shouldn't knock the sample in the hook.

The dukes tryin' to make a diffrent sound.

Flow was diffrent, I like it. The beat is hard hitting with hype.

Solid
    test
  2. DavenportRepper

DavenportRepper New Member

test
  3. Soopa

Soopa New Member

ok...listening now...hahaha beat sounds nuts, not really my thing, but i enjoy the creativity....as stated before, you do tend to favor Eminem in the voice, wasn't really feeling the lyrical side, but the energy was there mos def, the hook needs something extra that i can't put my finger on, but it needs something else...this would def get a college party or somethin' jumpin' just on the vibe from the music alone...not really my thing, but as i said before, i can admire the creativity put in...keep it up man...and thanks for checkin' my thread...

peace and one
    Soopa
    test
  4. Dice

Dice Still One Of A Kind...

Im not really knockin it, it's just strikes me as funny to hear a mainstream punk band sampled for a hip hop hook. I think it might be sick if it was pitched down and kept at that speed.

No disrespect man, just caught me off gaurd with it.
    test
  5. DavenportRepper

DavenportRepper New Member

soopa... thanks for good feeedback and dice,, yeah i know wha ya mean.. tha was the idea of the song mainly really.. hope yall both liked
    test
  6. DiSSaster

DiSSaster Theorian Williams

This track you did is definately hype. I liked your flow. I'm not getting into oh your voice sounds like shits cause thats beating a dead horse. I liked the way you put this together! Very impressive. Entertaining. The way HipHop should be.
    test
  7. Knosomatic

Knosomatic Give it Definition

Thx for the feed earlier *i appreciate that* returning the favor...
    flows pretty solid your delivery stays good the whole way through your lyrics are on par... overall its not a bad song jus not really my flavor the beat is aright it does have that sort f feel good appeal too it though... keep at it man peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.