(*New*) HoodHop - Different World

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DavenportRepper, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

haha word up
    this sounds like a straight up rock song
    ur rap sounds like when of those break downs in a rock song like a sum 41 joint or somethin where the rocker raps
    everything needs a little polish around the edges but this was cool
    test
  2. Vividescription

Vividescription New Member

they said rev run..yea it does sound like that...nothing up to date...the beat was ok...the flow was definitely off...at times you hit, but mostly it was just run off...delivery was straight at best..wished there was more content in this...next time try focusing on the way its delivered so it wont sound like something from the 80s..only thing good i can say is the voice..its pretty good..overall its was a straight joint..keep at it..
    test
  3. K dot aka LS

K dot aka LS New Member

lmao @ the beat

lyrics seem like they need a lil polishin along with ur delivery ur flows not too bad on this shit tho ...i mean the beat aint bad but the chorus makes me feel like im in an irish rock bad haha

but anyway

7/10
    test
  4. InfamyTheIllest

InfamyTheIllest New Member

Not really likin the flow or the beat honestly but maybe it's just not my style. Keep at it though. uNo.
    test
  5. DavenportRepper

DavenportRepper New Member

aight cool.. thas cool yall liked..and the beats tight ,, wha u talkin bout lol
    test
  6. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

I cant say Im likin this shit mayne. Its aiight its average. but i aint likin it.
    test
  7. DavenportRepper

damn really.. aight man thas cool^...^
    test
  8. Fiya Fleye

Fiya Fleye iLLeSt EyECoN

This was alright, could've been better, but definately could've been worse. I think the hook could've been improved the most, the way you did the track would've been a lot nicer on a different style of beat. However, I did appreciate your energy on a track like this. Too many people try a song like this and sound like they're ready to hit like 6 red bulls, so great job on that. I think changin the beat would do this song wonders, alright track though, keep at it man. Peace.
    test
  9. ?.?.?.?

?.?.?.? Not a Critic Just a Fan

word to sounding like the part where the rocker raps still liked this anyways
    peace
    test
  10. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

The intro is aight... Delivery is decent, but your flow is off on some parts, sounds like your stumblin... its an aight track
    test
  11. DavenportRepper

thanks you guys..at least sum likin.. im not really a rock rapper.. jsut thought id do suttin " Different soundin " lol

good feeds thou
    test
  12. MC CoNTeNT

MC CoNTeNT www.soundclick.com/Th!nk

returnin the favor

is this like some kind of 80's hair band sample? haha, funny shit. Beat was coo, sounds kinda like some Run DMC type shit. The transition from the 16's to the chorus needs some kind of tempo switch up...cuz its like calm flow to hectic too quick, i dunno maybe its just me that notices it. You need to fix ya delivery and flow on this, cuz some parts didnt ride so good against the beat, but other then that, coo track

test
  13. DavenportRepper

The transition from the 16's to the chorus needs some kind of tempo switch up...cuz its like calm flow to hectic too quick, i dunno maybe its just me that notices it.

no wow.. thought the same thing as i was makin it.... good feedback man
    test
  14. Unexpected

Unexpected New Member

The hook is hmmm not really feelin it,,, Your flow sound like some old school late 80 real early 90 ... Got some points across though emotion good ... damn i really dont like that sample on the hook .... keep it movin though
    test
  15. Metrik

Metrik New Member

Don't really like the beat..

Sounds like an alright song, but not for a hip hop sample..

Flow is on beat but I'm not really feelin your style of flow..

Lyrics are ehh.. Not really feelin this man..But there's some potential there..

pz
    test
  16. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

hmm soundin a lil different right now,yea beat sounds like rock, lyrics are pretty good, flow sounds mostly on point off at some points, this reminds me of some old scool stuff, i actually kinda like the hook now, its catchy. hah u kinda remind me of em for some reason. pretty good track tho, good feelin on it. stay up.
    test
  17. seoulful

seoulful NoN-E

Eh, you're alright, but yeah you sorta remind me of EM. Flow is off at some points. Beat is alright. Verse parts sound old school. Hook is different but cool. It's a big contrast from the verse parts though. Lyrics were alright. Nothing amazing.
    test
  18. DavenportRepper

Em - as in eminem.. well thas awsome.. hes good lol...thanks for good feedback everyone
    test
  19. Dice

Dice Still One Of A Kind...

Get get get get get over it!

Lol, the sample hook was pretty weak. Hook is kinda obnoxious actually. Your voice sounds good on the beat, quality's pretty nice. Flow could use some fine tuning.

Overall, not too bad, I listened all the way through.

Keep doin it man.

I loaded up a new track on Soundclick today, you should check it out man.

Click Here For The Thread!!!!
    test
  20. DavenportRepper

thanks for the good listen man^ sucks ya didnt like thou
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.