New Grind Time Battle Up! Illusion Z vs Passwurdz!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Drect, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jermzilla

jermzilla New Member

I liked the part where you lisped "Yokozuna" and sprayed Tantrum with saliva.
    test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

word, dudes must have missed you breakdancing with a lit cig in your hand and a blindfold...........reverse will beast on someone, he is a member of the chosen evil(sorry live i almost got disowned when i mentioned the old name)........
    test
  3. Bunchacrunch

Bunchacrunch deliciously fun to eat

I wish I saw this post sooner. Holy fuck, for someone hating on the guy you sure know a lot about him. I didn't say I wear Sage Francis boxers with Sage Francis bumper stickers, I said the guy's ill. If you deny that you're a fucking retard and I guarantee he's better than your favorite artist. What dope artists and battles have I criticized? Most of the time I'm just clowning anyways and I'm not surprised that you're too fucking stupid to see that.
    test
  4. CYPHERSKILLZ07

CYPHERSKILLZ07 New Member

IF YOU THINK SAGE COULD TOUCH EVEN BORATS LIVE SHOW MUCH LESS MY FAVORITE EMCEE MASTA ACE THAN YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT. HES NOT BAD BUT HIS FANS ARE USUALLY ANNOYING AND LAME.
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

did you just tell me sage is better than jay-z?............no you guarantee he is, thats a bold statement for a jansport seducer
    test
  6. Bunchacrunch

Bunchacrunch deliciously fun to eat

This I promise you no substitutessssssss CHANGE CLOTHES uh huh yeah, more talented maybe, more influential with a wider potential fan base? no
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

so sage is better to you........cause of change cloths as your example?.......lol, wow
    test
  8. ENAGEE

ENAGEE Henny Hero

Wow. I'm getting too old for this hip-hop shit.
    test
  9. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

this thread will be evidence of the death of hip hop when all is said and done.
    test
  10. Reverse Live

Reverse Live New Member

haha chosen evil is whats up.

only a few witnessed the camel wide head spin.
    test
  11. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

pass is raw and was dope in this battle.

pink floyd made some of the best recorded music EVER. Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall...I mean come on. The Beatles made some of the best recorded music EVER. no debate, if you can't understand why you don't have a very good grasp of music or have political or psychological reasons for not liking them. They could flip damn near any style and musically were sooooooooooooo important, progressive, etc.

Classic rock is ill. There's plenty of dope 80's music...I used to hate and generalize and the more I learn and listen the more I appreciate. If you live in a narrow world your life is very dull and limited. Jimi is ill. The Doors/Jim Morrison had more swag than damn near anyone on the planet.

Now that we've got all of this cleared up I'm feeling quite happy.

And Reverse Live is a good guy and G.
    test
  12. opinionsonpoint

opinionsonpoint New Member

test
  13. Reverse Live

Reverse Live New Member

philli is the homie!

hahaha your a good guy too elliot.
    test
  14. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

test
  15. apalanchau

apalanchau wtc aint nutin tafuckwit

test
  16. Reverse Live

Reverse Live New Member

test
  17. Reverse Live

Reverse Live New Member

the track is featuring my homie yung west from krack city. by the way
    test
  18. ~madcow~

~madcow~ Member

wow you dont know shit about rap and you are also clearly obsessed with lush one and he consumes the majority of your posts. let the man's dick breathe. you are making yourself look stupid beyond belief and theres not a single person who agrees with you. your pretty much known as an idiotic hater who should be banned and doesn't add shit to the board. you dont know shit about beats either because there was a lot of keyboard noises in that delmon beat which werent in the original song. and even if it was the whole entire decade of the 90s up til now had samples from much more known songs. it was creative of delmon to flip a song that was never done before instead of using james brown and pfunk samples like most producers. is pete rock a biter for sampling on 'troy'? i guess wutang bites hong kong movies. you should post in lipstickalley with the other bitches because you dont understand this hip-hop shit at all and no one likes or wants your 'input'. why dont you watch some more conspiracy movies you 14 year old.
    test
  19. judaman

judaman New Member

good to see pass back at it, dope battle.
    test
  20. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

hahahahahahhaahaha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.