New Floyd Mayweather Jr Videos....who are those 2 cholos with him?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by VishTaphney, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

he always as these two fat cholo dudes with him...im guessin they are his bodyguards lol...no one knows floyd why does he need them?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXkiX01Hpr8

here is floyd with 50 cent lol...the strippers hoes are just ignoring thats why his girl left him cause he goes to strip clubs possibly cause he aint got game?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hnlJeBhNzw

finally floyd at superbowl countdown and then he diss ALI and leonard and robinson legacy talking about his no losses...just like his fans.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBVNXtxvPuo
    test
  2. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

You are truely a gump, I knew you couldnt go but so long without something like this.

Is it because Hatton put on a wack show after you claimed "Hatton and Pacquiao are so exciting, thats why I love to watch them" ??

Is it because the Pacquiao/Roach fall out??
    test
  3. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

lmao @ SRR, SRL and Ali.

Floyd really can not hang with those guys. ever.
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

why do you care are you floyds dad?

im just having a bit of fun if you dont think its funny that floyd looks like a pretender in his video there with 50 cent i dont know what! that video was hilarious to me floyd looks like a wigga in it haha.

and again who are those two fat cholos??? the same guys in the margarito video why does floyd need them around he is on a high horse this dude doesnt need bodygaurds he aint even at the level of a sugar ray leonard or a dela hoya...the dude just wants to feel special like he is huge...especially with his outlandish comments saying he sold out this fight in 3 hours lol...as if the name oscar didnt help those sales. the guy is ridiculous.

he is a great boxer but his attitude is too arrogant the guy is a narcissist and ego maniac.

i dont know any other fighter who sounded so disrespectful to insult ali's legacy, robinsons and leonards at the same time?

when oscar knocks floyd out then he will be the guy who lost to an has been...lol just like floyd insulted those fighters saying they lost to guys who were smaller, or with lousy records.
    test
  5. ~OMagic~

Ali and Leonard were also ego maniacs... Leonard says so all the time.
    test
  6. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

LOL, they didn't show NO girls around him. To top it off, he's a pretty good looking guy so shit should be over-simplified with having mad loot and being a boxer especially. He must have negative game. He just seemed so annoying and out of place on the strip club video. Like he was all on 50's nuts instead of trying to get laid or something.

He seems too much like a little kid. He has some teenager pubescent sounding voice. He also never really sounds like what he says has too much conviction behind it. He says um too much, so he doesn't talk very smoothly. And he also just seems like a very annoying person to be around. No mystery why his girl left him, I bet money ended up being the only thing keeping her around for however long.
    test
  7. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

lol. He does seem very out of place, but I cant fault him for that. Some dudes just lack that confidence around ladies.

I've actually talked to him on the phone and it's pretty obvious that his public persona is much different from his private persona. I've actually listened to him praise guys like Leonard after I specifically asked him about his legacy so it's crazy for me to digest all this smack talk.

Based upon my 20 minutes on the phone with the guy I can honestly say he was respectful, and humble yet confident in his skill. But that was only 20 minutes, maybe he just put on the show for me. I will say this though, it was harder to talk to his entourage than it was to talk to him.
    test
  8. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

They also gave their respect and dues where they were deserved.

Ali called SRR his 'master, idol and hero' or something like that, and actually asked Robinson to manage him but it was declined.

And Leonard on a number of occassions said that Ray Robinson was the only real Sugar Ray and the greatest etc.

It's quite disrespectful from Floyd IMO. Acting like Leonard losing to Duran was bad, Duran was a monster and would have run Floyd out of the ring at 135, 147 or 154.
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

syza omagic doesnt have any honor or respect....he just like his idol floyd.

and yes if these people cannot see how disrespectful that was of floyd then they dont have any class plain and simple...how can someone follow someone like that.

see look at ricky hatton the guy respects duran big time he even said he styled himself aggressive because of roberto duran....no shame in giving props its called being a sportsman and carrying yourself accordingly.

floyd is an egomaniac the guy lives in his own world you can tell by his comments of I sold out the fight in 3 hours, and I can sell more tickets then hatton, and his constant disrespect of the sugar rays and ali...
    test
  10. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

hhhah word floyd has no game they said he was only with 2 women in his life and he got one of them pregnant...you can tell a guy who really dont got much game when all they do is go to the stripclubs day and night...thats the most play he can get maybe its cause he lacks the confidence around chicks or he doesnt know how to sweet talk them.

but ya that shit had me rolling when he was like DAMNNNNNN when those girls was with 50 cent...that one girl talking dissed floyd hard! she was talking and then looking at floyd when she started and floyd was like oh shit is she talking about me and then she turns to 50 hahaah.

its funny he said i go to the stripclub everyday! girls dont like to hear that not even strippers lol they know your a loser when you spend your dough on hoes...the sad thing is floyd is considered one of the best boxers, he has more money then dj whookid and yet dj whookid got more game then floyd jr the girls were all over him drapping on him lol.
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

man floyd thinks he is tupac and gorilla you right he lacks conviction behind his words...its like he stutters before every line the kid tries to be gangsta but he knows he is not...i know his grandma used to whip him when he cussed if you noticed floyd never cusses he is a grannys boy, his grandma even said he was crying saying granny they dont like me hahaa.

if you dont believe me go look up that jeff mayweather article where he said that aint floyd, floyd is a sweet boy he doesnt use bad words he just hangs with the wrong crowd and wants to fit in.
    test
  12. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Every boxer thinks he's the best of all time....

this is nothing new.
    test
  13. ~OMagic~

Floyd is simply pomoting himself and the fight. He gives those guys their due respect ALL THE TIME.

But the fuck do you want him to say right now leading up to the Oscar fight??

You want him to say "Yo, I am some shit, I am gonna lose, everyone in the past would have beat me" ??

fuck outa here
    test
  14. ~OMagic~

Exactly... that's what Floyd says everytime people ask him why he says some things about past greats.

Those past greats all felt they were the greatest ever... If you aint confident enough to feel you the greatest then get out of the ring.

And I have not read one full post in this thread, because the shits getting old. its always the same shit from the same people.

I am gonna sit back and enjoy the fight on May 5th, and my favorite fighter will remain the same.

Goodbye
    test
  15. ~OMagic~

I just watched the last video... and in no way is he disrespecting those guys... he is simply stating his case for himself and promoting himself.

since when are dudes not allowed to speak on past dude?
    test
  16. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

"here is floyd with 50 cent lol...the strippers hoes are just ignoring thats why his girl left him cause he goes to strip clubs possibly cause he aint got game?"

lmao.. vish is infatuated with floyd..

taht has to be one of vishs most immature comments ever..
    test
  17. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

And did someone say DURAN would have his way with Mayweather?

Are you retarded? This is why i hate "legends". Once their name collects a little dust, they become 5x's better in everyone's mind than they actually were.

Mayweather would walk Duran for an easy decision...like many other technical fighters did.
    test
  18. ~OMagic~

Exactly... I swear dudes act like its an unwritten law not to speak on legends.
    test
  19. dun dun dun dun

dun dun dun dun New Member

Bullshit. Mayweather is one of my favorite fighters, but Duran shits on him at lightweight. Floyd's first fight with Castillo was controversial, but Mayweather had an injured shoulder so I looked towards their rematch for a more accurate view. Though Floyd clearly won their second meeting, he only won the fight by 2 points on each of the three judges' scorecards (I also scored it 7-5 for Mayweather). Needless to say, a pressure fighter seems to give Mayweather problems.

Now take Duran at lightweight. He had by far faster hands than Castillo, never-ending stamina, a solid chin, a spectacular defense, and was one of the best punchers in history. Mayweather would be overwhelmed. If Castillo managed to put pressure on Floyd, imagine what a prime Duran, who is light-years above Castillo in terms of fighting ability would do. I would say Duran would win a decision 10-5 or 11-4. Perhaps even a late TKO.

I would also say that the Duran who faced Leonard in Montreal manhandles Floyd en route to an unanimous decision victory at 147. He was just too much. Look, Duran's very highly spoken of because he's earned it. He cleaned out a great lightweight division and then proceeded to beat one of the best welterweights in history in Leonard. Mayweather wouldn't be able to compete with Duran.
    test
  20. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

Duran was able to beat a flat-footed Leonard who wanted to trade. Then when Leonard added a little bounce to his step, Duran folded.

I got mad love for Duran, but I honestly would put my last dollar on Floyd beating him by close decision.

Duran had fast hands, faster than Floyd? Duran had good defense, better defense than Floyd? Duran had great stamina, more stamina than Floyd?

Don't get me wrong though, if Duran can swarm he would win. Its just that i've never seen anybody be able to swarm a fully capable 100% healthy Floyd.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.