New Eras

Discussion in 'The Library' started by liquid`acid, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

do yall leave the smartie in yer new eras when you get em?

what about the gold sticker on the brim

i always pull the smartie out and take that gay ass sticker off. ive yet to ever see another person take the smartie out and almost everyone here leaves the sticker on too.

also do you guys handwash em or put em in the dishwasher?
    test
  2. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

is the smartie that little silver sticker? if so then i keep them on most of my hats. I definately get rid of that big ass size sticker though. that shit looks extra extra tacky.
    test
  3. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

and i dont wash my fitteds. most of them are colored anyways so i dont have to worry about them looking dirty
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

i cant believe people still wear em
    test
  5. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

fitteds? they gonna be around for a long time
    test
  6. liquid`acid

no the smartie is the lil button at the top of the hat that most ppl think holds the various panels that make up the hat together. you kno the thing youd smash with a book on nerdy cats in junior high.

i rock colored ones too but during the summer i sweat a lot and they begin to smell a bit so i wash em

what you wear for hats then? those goofy adjustable ones? or do you still rock flex fits, i see a dope flex fit every now and then but they aint for me.
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Wtf? New Eras are timeless, and are the only way to go in terms of fitteds. I take off all the stickers.
    test
  8. Mick Swaggar

Mick Swaggar My Swag Iz So Rare

Don't Wash Ur 59fifty Homie Not A Good Look, I Got So Many New Era Hats I Could Literally Open Up A Lids
    test
  9. liquid`acid

^u kno for the longest time i thought it was 51fifty untill i actually looked at the sticker

why not wash em? worst i ever had happen from washing a hat is it shrunk

obviously it will fade faster but w/e. id rather wash it and have it fade faster then retire it because i wore it on a hot day and sweat a gallon into it.

so am i the only one that pulls the smartie out? hhhmmmm
    test
  10. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

i dont wear hats. so maybe im the wrong person to be talkin about them?
    test
  11. Mick Swaggar

Mick Swaggar My Swag Iz So Rare

that why yo always buy more then you can actually wear...lol seriously though.

I Hate to see people wear a Fuckin Wrinkled up, shunk ass cap. and plus thats a fuckin waste of 40 to 50 dollars per wash on every hat. so my advice would be get ur money up and start a collection.

Cuz i got swag Bitch
    test
  12. liquid`acid

^lol dont confuse money with swag dawg

goin to school dont leave much of a hat budget

if you hand wash in cold water shit wont shrink and if you got somthen the size of yer head thats round it wont wrinkle when you dry it either.

and washing my hat doesnt make it look old, cleans the colors up n it looks new. well i spsoe that depends, i only end up washing a hat 1-2 times befor im done with it.

live a ghetto life for a bit and you learn tricks n shit bro.
    test
  13. petezahut

petezahut New Member

Dry clean them can't be more than 10 bucks.
    test
  14. Walt D1sney

Walt D1sney New Member

yeah i keep that "smartie" on
    test
  15. loL @ washing a fitted..

lol @ taking the button off

lol @ thinking youre special for removing the sticker
    test
  16. Raton

Raton New Member

I Hate to see people

I Hate to see people wear a Fuckin Wrinkled up, shunk ass cap. and plus thats a fuckin waste of 40 to 50 dollars per wash on every hat. so my advice would be get ur money up and start a collection.
    test
  17. liquid`acid

^that only happens if u suffer from an intelligence and logic deficiency. . . . yeah ill just ask the gov to extend my student loan so i can buy hats . . . .

lol @ kids on here not knowing how to wash certain materials . . . enjoying your "independance?"

its nice to kno u keep it orginal and dont follow the crowd meng . . . . and i am special, but its got nothen to do with a sticker . . .that was me being curios who would accidently admit to being a poser
    test
  18. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

i take all the stickers off.. that shit looks gay

and i didnt know u could take the lil button off on the top.. either way i wouldnt cus it would wrong without it..
    test
  19. well washing is cool aslong as u dont throw them shits int he washing machine just like that lol..

never heard of the button thing..

and i dont take the stickers off my fitteds cuz to do that id have to care about them being on them first..
    test
  20. liquid`acid

ouch @ washing machine. when i was living with this andrea bitch she went to throw my hat in the wash an i lost it on her

ive used the dish washer a couple times, doesnt mess the hat up much(shrinks a bit if its wool). handwash in cold water is where it at if u gotta do it tho.

i started pulling the button out back in junior high when everyone use to give eachother "smarties" (smash book on the button). now im just used to it and think it looks funny on me if i leave it on.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.