new eminem track

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Living HeLL, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i don't respond to that thing any more, but does this not accurately reflect the i might have to like em again statement on page 1.............dude is the definition of, no refuting really
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

AGAIN, IDIOT! I followed the Jets thru the Rich Kotite 1-15 season. Music artists are different. Only like 'em for their music. Once the music goes dead, nothing to like 'bout 'em. Again, get serious.
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

ok someone is confused here, if i read this statement and read the definition i got, they are basically synonymous............the reading comp thing has got to be on your 8th grade plastic scissor education, i don't care how or when you used a sports team to explain shit..........point is this is not a sport, this is music this is entertainment, this is the movie business, with nba overtones..........you should know about fans, you like royce and praise him on a level far beyond your standards for liking his music, i have argued bout it before with you...........royce never released an album that is near encore, but you have been a fan..........hence the hopping on the bandwagon thing...........

you asked me before to listen to your music cause you respected my opinion and we like many of the same rappers.........you then proceeded to act like you were 11000 times better than you are by not taking my criticism as anything but an insult.............like you asked me, my opinion has value as this is what i have been trained to do.......i know audience reactions and types of fans, and i know what kind you are...........i cannot argue with you about physics judo yoga or string theory, i know nada of that, but i know how to analyze music............you need to look at yourself and ask why you are arguing when the truth is in front of you, and i have no problem or grudge against you
    test
  4. Young C NJ

Young C NJ myspace.com/thecausenj

damn em drops a lil freestyle and gets more talk than peoples tracks
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

yea though thats not what we talking bout
    test
  6. t-bron

t-bron New Member

test
  7. razor_bladez

razor_bladez Has Muertos

u bitches need to 2 shut the fuck up....
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

um, who=you and why do you care ramone
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

A fan is a fan you idiot. Liking something is liking something. Whether it's a damn sport, chick, TV, sneaker, song, or whatever. Again, keep proving your idiotic lack of knowledge...

And I do respect your opinion one MUSIC. Not anything else.... I said I respect your opinion on who's dope and who's not. That's 'bout it. What we're arguing about has nothing to do with that. PERIOD.
    test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

check the dictionary.........as far as my second part, i haven't slept in 3 days, but you are calling the dictionary wrong now...........a fan is a fan, is not how one responds to being shown they are a definition of fair-weather...............step back breath read and yea i can't argue the same point anymore, i've shown sufficient evidence
    test
  11. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

test
  12. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

lol..i've noticed...in Eminem threads...it goes from...Eminem is nice..Eminem is wack...to "you're a lame nerd geek!" and "shut up fag with your blah blah!" lmao. Three pages of shit talking that has nothing to do with Eminem. Funny. But yea..Eminem is dope..he still has it.
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

thats every thread though, and would it even be fun if every comment was its dope, or em is tight........
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.